Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

This channel is one big Chaturbate show. There's no significant substance to the girls seen on the channel.  Either sit on the sofa spread eagle, together on the bed in skimpy teddys, or bate each other.  Same ol', same ol'.  ALl of that you can see for free at, whenever, on Hotscopes, etc. This channel lacks emotion.

Martina & Alberto...lots of dynamics in their apartment. Same w/ Linda & Tibor. Even Masha's apartment has twists and turns.  But this apartment,....nothing.

That may be your opinion, but mine happens to be just the opposite. Linda and Tibor and Martina and Alberto are about as boring as watching paint dry to me. They never do much of anything that is the slightest bit of interesting. Linda and Tibor may have used to attempt to every now and then but have become very inactive compared to how they used to try to be with different things and Martina and Alberto really never have done much of anything of interest at their apartment.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

This channel is one big Chaturbate show. There's no significant substance to the girls seen on the channel.  Either sit on the sofa spread eagle, together on the bed in skimpy teddys, or bate each other.  Same ol', same ol'.  ALl of that you can see for free at, whenever, on Hotscopes, etc. This channel lacks emotion.

Martina & Alberto...lots of dynamics in their apartment. Same w/ Linda & Tibor. Even Masha's apartment has twists and turns.  But this apartment,....nothing.

Still .. top cams they will say 🤨🤨🧐

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That may be your opinion, but mine happens to be just the opposite. Linda and Tibor and Martina and Alberto are about as boring as watching paint dry to me. They never do much of anything that is the slightest bit of interesting. Linda and Tibor may have used to attempt to every now and then but have become very inactive compared to how they used to try to be with different things and Martina and Alberto really never have done much of anything of interest at their apartment.

Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor do nothing ?? I think many will disagree with you , but it is a respected opinion .. they have guests , they make fitness together , they take care of their dogs , Martina has a parallel lesbian thing going on , Linda and Tibor will do photo shootings and also many of Linda’s female friends will occasionally be on cameras . It might not happen often but at least every now and  then , different things happen . But , it is your opinion 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor do nothing ?? I think many will disagree with you , but it is a respected opinion .. they have guests , they make fitness together , they take care of their dogs , Martina has a parallel lesbian thing going on , Linda and Tibor will do photo shootings and also many of Linda’s female friends will occasionally be on cameras . It might not happen often but at least every now and  then , different things happen . But , it is your opinion 

A few words that I mentioned that is not included in your comments was that of interest and interesting. If I wanted to watch or observe what is nothing more than every day life occurrences with many people I could certainly do that by watching soap operas for free. Also, L&T do not have guests visit as often as they used to and do not do things like dance or work out as often as they used to. M&A really never have done much of either of those things other than pay their dogs some attention every now and then.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Currently #2 and #3 in the live streams...that's very close I'd say.

Does this change anything for an average RLC subscriber or it brings more money to the girls ? Is there also currently any competition ? Or are you happy with the quality of the forum chat and the repeated “ fuck off “ insults lately to other members ? Anyway , I always thought that opinions should vary here , people like what they see and express it , people don’t like and they also express it .. good friend pulo repeats for the last 365 days the same things but he is praised because it is good things about the girls and when someone here repeats negative opinions for a period  , he gets all the heat of the forum .. am I wrong in that ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1