Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

A few words that I mentioned that is not included in your comments was that of interest and interesting. If I wanted to watch or observe what is nothing more than every day life occurrences with many people I could certainly do that by watching soap operas for free.

I guess you were watching Leora and Paul when they were in Russia and was a soap opera for you ? Or was it amazing ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess you were watching Leora and Paul when they were in Russia and was a soap opera for you ? Or was it amazing ? 

There were times when it seemed that way and times when it didn't.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

There were times when it seemed that way and times when it didn't.

Fair enough . We can then say it is like this  for L&T and M&A . 

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

two beautiful girls leora and malia in bed 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

Relaxing back massage 

Leora to malia 

Malia For leora 

😺

Today the full bullshit show program from RLC. The usual pseudo lesbian show by Leora and Malia and a bullshit show in B4. It's really sad what has become of RLC.

Leora was just doing her usual solo click baiting bullshit, looked at her phone to check her position on the RLC thumbnails, saw that she wasn't number one and then sent a text to Malia to tell her to get her ass in there for their joint click baiting bullshit to try and get that number one thumbnail.  It's just pathetic.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Leora was just doing her usual solo click baiting bullshit, looked at her phone to check her position on the RLC thumbnails, saw that she wasn't number one and then sent a text to Malia to tell her to get her ass in there for their joint click baiting bullshit to try and get that number one thumbnail.  It's just pathetic.

👏👏

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fair enough . We can then say it is like this  for L&T and M&A . 

I could visit their threads to belittle and complain about them and what I perceive as some of their lesser interesting sides to them and voice my opinion in regards to mentioning that perhaps it would be better if they moved on and were replaced and I may even have done so a time or two in the past year or so in regards to L&T, but I don't believe I ever have in regards to M&A or most of all of rlc's other participants both current and past. 

But I don't because of some reasons like it not being so nice to do so, and it doesn't really do anyone any good to do so, and it is just not in my nature to do so. I most certainly have never done so more than a few times here and there and never have on any consistent basis in any of the participants threads like it has been being done in these threads. But, I notice that it seems that it must be in some other's natures to visit these threads to do so. Jealousy is not a good characteristic for anyone to possess.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor do nothing ?? I think many will disagree with you , but it is a respected opinion .. they have guests , they make fitness together , they take care of their dogs , Martina has a parallel lesbian thing going on , Linda and Tibor will do photo shootings and also many of Linda’s female friends will occasionally be on cameras . It might not happen often but at least every now and  then , different things happen . But , it is your opinion 

Masterchef , did I write in extra terrestrial language and you didn’t understand my post ? Are you ready to masturbate and cum ? I am waiting to read your post later ☺️ Enjoy and have fun 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1