Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Incredibly sad how these show girls destroy the last remaining bit of reality in RLC with their cheap bullshit shows.

I really hope that RLC will kick them out soon.

If you really want to change the way RLC’s run raise a few hundred million $’s buy out RLC’s parent company then you can make the all changes you want, until then nothing you post on CC is going to change anything, so just give the childish whingeing a rest because you’re not impressing anyone especially RLC

Remember “it’s better to be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth (or post) and dismiss all doubt” but the you’re that clever you don’t know that.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If you really want to change the way RLC’s run raise a few hundred million $’s buy out RLC’s parent company then you can make the all changes you want, until then nothing you post on CC is going to change anything, so just give the childish whingeing a rest because you’re not impressing anyone especially RLC

Remember “it’s better to be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth (or post) and dismiss all doubt” but the you’re that clever you don’t know that.

I really think RLC should kick Leora and Malia out of the project, find a solution to prevent the bullshit shows in general and add new people to the cast. Only I am wise enough to know that they probably won't do it. 😃

So, for me it is quite enough to discuss about this issues. I think it's important to give new people a realistic idea of what RLC has become and what RLC used to be. Get people to really think about this develppment and be more critical of RLC.

Why, for example, do we never see the BFs of these girls, although they so obviously have some? Why do the girls act as if they have sex with each other, although they are obviously not sexually interested in each other? I think also this kind of questions should be discussed freely and openly here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really think RLC should kick Leora and Malia out of the project, find a solution to prevent the bullshit shows in general and add new people to the cast. Only I am wise enough to know that they probably won't do it. 😃

So, for me it is quite enough to discuss about this issues. I think it's important to give new people a realistic idea of what RLC has become and what RLC used to be. Get people to really think about this develppment and be more critical of RLC.

Why, for example, do we never see the BFs of these girls, although they so obviously have some? Why do the girls act as if they have sex with each other, although they are obviously not sexually interested in each other? I think also this kind of questions should be discussed freely and openly here.

This kind of question is discussed here often, but you don't seem to like or agree with some of the answers.

If you don't agree with a situation make it known and then move on to the next post.

If you are responding to an answer, know when to draw the line under it and let it be known that you agree to disagree, no shame in that, more shame for the person who continues.

You may have had a couple of valid points in your original post, but the point has been lost and wasted by continuing to post the same message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

are you still here !!!

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This kind of question is discussed here often, but you don't seem to like or agree with some of the answers.

If you don't agree with a situation make it known and then move on to the next post.

If you are responding to an answer, know when to draw the line under it and let it be known that you agree to disagree, no shame in that, more shame for the person who continues.

You may have had a couple of valid points in your original post, but the point has been lost and wasted by continuing to post the same message.

Just because I can't convince everyone doesn't change the fact that I have "a couple of valid points".

If the girls start a show and someone writes something like "Leora loves Malia", then it is only legetim to write that "Leora and Malia are just work colleagues". The two interpretations are equally valid and nevertheless I do not hear you to demand that we should "draw the line under" the statements that this girls are actual in love with each other. I think I am right in my assessment that the girls are not a couple and should stop these bullshit shows. Why not keep this opinion part of the event based discussion in this thread? From my point of view, the bullshit shows are a topic as long as there are bullshit shows in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because I can't convince everyone doesn't change the fact that I have "a couple of valid points".

If the girls start a show and someone writes something like "Leora loves Malia", then it is only legetim to write that "Leora and Malia are just work colleagues". The two interpretations are equally valid and nevertheless I do not hear you to demand that we should "draw the line under" the statements that this girls are actual in love with each other. I think I am right in my assessment that the girls are not a couple and should stop these bullshit shows. Why not keep this opinion part of the event based discussion in this thread? From my point of view, the bullshit shows are a topic as long as there are bullshit shows in this apartment.

I certainly do not subscribe to the notion that the girls are in love with each other, I never have ! I accept that what they do is an act, and as such sometimes I find it entertaining and sometimes it bores me lifeless.

But I do understand why there are not visitors to the apartment which I posted yesterday, but that shouldn't warrant people like you demanding that they be removed and the apartment shut down.

I don't see this apartment as " real life ", although some people do, whatever rocks their boat is fine with me, as long as they dont try to force their opinions on me.

Different strokes for different folks !!!

I have made my point, and don't wish to continue ad infinitum on the same subject with you, so this will be my final answer to you on the subject.

Good day !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I certainly do not subscribe to the notion that the girls are in love with each other, I never have ! I accept that what they do is an act, and as such sometimes I find it entertaining and sometimes it bores me lifeless.

But I do understand why there are not visitors to the apartment which I posted yesterday, but that shouldn't warrant people like you demanding that they be removed and the apartment shut down.

I don't see this apartment as " real life ", although some people do, whatever rocks their boat is fine with me, as long as they dont try to force their opinions on me.

Different strokes for different folks !!!

I have made my point, and don't wish to continue ad infinitum on the same subject with you, so this will be my final answer to you on the subject.

Good day !

Behind the idea that RLC should kick out Leora and Malia is of course the idea that RLC will repopulate the apartment with other residents.

Why not find a few new people, gladly a actual lesbian couple, from the area and really fill this apartment with life? If RLC manages to find two attractive and insterresting girls, in the end hardly anyone will think back to Leora and Malia with their silly shows.

Se RLC avesse voluto trovare altre coppie lo avrebbe già fatto. Ma indovina? Non riescono a trovare altre coppie, basta vedere che riciclano le stesse ragazze spostandole tra ville e appartamenti. 

Questa tua ossessione di voler vedere, PER FORZA, ospiti in casa potevo capirlo al primo post, ma l'ennesimo post uguale al primo mi vien voglia di dar ragione a Leora. È già stato spiegato il perché e il come mai Leora non vuole ospiti in casa, è già stato spiegato che le ragazze non sono obbligate ad invitare qualcuno solo perché lo decidi te. Anch'io vorrei vedere Leora più spesso a casa ma indovina cosa fa? L'ESATTO OPPOSTO. Quindi, è inutile ripetere all'infinito le stesse cose come una radio rotta. Non serve a far cambiare idea né a Leora né a RLC. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday was a great afternoon 

malia in the bubble bath 

Masturbation with fingers 

Night 

Two beautiful girls in bed watching TV on tablet 

Relaxing back massage 

Leora and Malia 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

Thank you so much girls for a great happy day 

😺

• Like 1