Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

L & M top cam, well done girls.

Incredibly sad how these show girls destroy the last remaining bit of reality in RLC with their cheap bullshit shows.

I really hope that RLC will kick them out soon.

For fucks sake leora to me is one gorgeous  woman if she's  a bit bitchy i don't care I feel like I've  known  her a long time I'm  on here for her and nothing else  call her what you want she will never hear or fear you I hope she find what she wants and  his name his,Chris 💕what,a cunt he is

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I was surprised when I tune in to see Leora is home, and rather any one agrees with me or not, but the best thing that has happened today, was watching how beautiful Leora look in that extremely sexy red dress, because to me she is more than just being a nude person/bating machine, that people only identify her as, that's why it was so refreshing to see her real Beauty in those two dresses she tried on, and I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but my "Likes" I know, made not be your "Likes", and that's fine, but that's how I feel about Leora

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

For fucks sake leora to me is one gorgeous  woman if she's  a bit bitchy i don't care I feel like I've  known  her a long time I'm  on here for her and nothing else  call her what you want she will never hear or fear you I hope she find what she wants and  his name his,Chris 💕what,a cunt he is

Its time the moderators or what ever sort some of these bastards out or are they the ones that do it in guise this is getting shitter my the minute  where we're you guys 8 years ago nothing said then

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Incredibly sad how these show girls destroy the last remaining bit of reality in RLC with their cheap bullshit shows.

I really hope that RLC will kick them out soon.

Your incessant never ending bitching and complaining about the same things over and over is what is really sad. It is why I would not mind at all if you were warned against constantly doing so and if you continued that you would be removed from this site.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I was surprised when I tune in to see Leora is home, and rather any one agrees with me or not, but the best thing that has happened today, was watching how beautiful Leora look in that extremely sexy red dress, because to me she is more than just being a nude person/bating machine, that people only identify her as, that's why it was so refreshing to see her real Beauty and those two dresses she tried on, and I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but my "Likes" I know, made not be your "Likes", and that's fine, but that's how I feel about Leora

A good perception and opinion to have at that e. 👌 It is my opinion as well that she is certainly an attractive woman. 🙂

• Like 4