Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Must be with hairdressing friends 👸

good night  😺

Oh for the love of God Pulo......

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right, i'm dropping out of making posts completely until something is done about this. How just one person is being allowed to destroy the whole thing with incessant trolling. So when things change, i'll start posting again. 

Anyone wants to know stuff, PM me.

BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A STAND ON THIS. GUESS IT'S ME.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A great quality of RLC was once that it was realistic. What Malia is doing is nothing else than a chaturbate-like show, just as nonsensical and above all extremely unrealistic.

The point is that if there were real life to be seen in this apartment, the girls wouldn't need to use such cheap tricks as the pseudo lesbian shows, or even these trashy "holding genitals up to the camera" shows.

This channel is one big Chaturbate show. There's no significant substance to the girls seen on the channel.  Either sit on the sofa spread eagle, together on the bed in skimpy teddys, or bate each other.  Same ol', same ol'.  ALl of that you can see for free at, whenever, on Hotscopes, etc. This channel lacks emotion.

Martina & Alberto...lots of dynamics in their apartment. Same w/ Linda & Tibor. Even Masha's apartment has twists and turns.  But this apartment,....nothing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

This channel is one big Chaturbate show. There's no significant substance to the girls seen on the channel.  Either sit on the sofa spread eagle, together on the bed in skimpy teddys, or bate each other.  Same ol', same ol'.  ALl of that you can see for free at, whenever, on Hotscopes, etc. This channel lacks emotion.

Martina & Alberto...lots of dynamics in their apartment. Same w/ Linda & Tibor. Even Masha's apartment has twists and turns.  But this apartment,....nothing.

The sad thing is that Leora also came from an at least rather realistic apartment in Russia. There were none of those silly pseudo lesbian shows.

There would be much more potential also for this apartment, if only the girls would really start to let their lives in. Why not really bring the BFs along to the place for a change. Leora also had real sex with Paul in front of the camera.