Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Nich, I take your point and agree that it was indeed nice of Leora to show some genuine affection toward Malia the other day...One of the only genuine things to happen in the apartment for a while.

And it has seemed that she also chose to be company to her for the most part lately. Whether there at the apartment, or away from the apartment, they have spent most of their time together lately.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

And it has seemed that she also chose to be company to her for the most part lately. Whether there at the apartment, or away from the apartment, they have spent most of their time together lately.

I don't recall any situation to that effect being anything different to normal.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't recall any situation to that effect being anything different to normal.

It has seemed to me that she chose to spend more of her time lately with her friend and roommate, than what she had seemed to have been doing there for awhile. It seemed to me that she started doing so after actually noticing how much of a negative impact the situation of her friends on again off again involvement with someone else was having on her.

The way i see it and of course speaking from personal experiences ( that applies to the majority here I believe ) , the only way to escape the sad feelings time is to go outside of the apartment , walk , run , take time  to care for yourself , give all attention to yourself and slowly this to become your healing process . Of course , someone could still go out and flirt so as to forget the previous or just take a 2-3 days holidays and visit another place either with a friend or alone , generally just do things to distract your mind as much as possible .

For a girl who wasn’t even having anything really serious ( except if sleeping over 1-2 times per week makes it so special ) , it amazes me to see this reaction from Malia . I can then think that this person perhaps might have been her distraction of the whole life change in Prague and apart from Leora , Malia has no one else , another example of a loneliness life . Now , of course I know nothing of the outside activities , but we have read here about  friends from beauty salon and so on . Where are these people for Malia ? Why doesn’t  she arrange anything just to escape her sad routine ?  Definitely this is her character and her way to face this and I totally respect it  but where’s her  personality , the one that had her  leaving Russia to come and live in another country ? The time will ultimately fix everything and the smiles will be back but this complicated cameras lifestyle and the way that the decision and choices of this girl were made to have such a life there , it now makes the price paid even higher . 

At the end of the day , there’s no one else that can help with a break up except the own individual . We have other RLC apartments ( with also Russian residents ) as example of how break ups have been handled in front of cameras , but seeing now a person who has been hiding the private life that was created outside of this apartment trying to solve it or make it better inside the apartment , it is for me a bet with 0% of succeeding and can only make the regular viewers of this place get even more frustrated watching this . Anyway , everyone has its choice of what to watch at the end . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

What is all this talk of Leora, Malia, and boyfriends? I thought this stuff was all assumptions.

Perhaps that may be because you have been spending more time in Ms. Kitty land or Riverdale to know of much else jugg. 😎

• Haha 1

True and shame on me but at least I know for sure what is happening in Kitty land. Here I can't see a damn thing except two chicks oiling bodies and playing with each other. The sad thing is The Cat is going along with it so I will have to either believe it to be real or he is playing along for shits and giggles.

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

What is all this talk of Leora, Malia, and boyfriends? I thought this stuff was all assumptions.

They are lesbians. They don't have boyfriends!! Come on...get with the program!

• Haha 4