B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

anyway I hate RLC
sent us friend of Lia and Mia for one evening
I guess there haven't been that many people watching the twins throughout history
then it all vanishes when we voyeurs hope to have a threesome sex between the twins and the alpha male!
what a bummer I'm program now
and the old girls are sent away

u really thought u was gonna see a threesome LMAO

Just now, james deen said:

hes the one thats not helping rlc by being there

at least hes there, T&N have been out sunday night, last night, tonight and would have gone out monday night but got home too late after spending 14 hours at the beach, is that what people pay to see

• Like 1

à l’instant, wooders78 a dit :

at least hes there, T&N have been out sunday night, last night, tonight and would have gone out monday night but got home too late after spending 14 hours at the beach, is that what people pay to see

dont get me wrong those too are just as bad especially nana but bogdan on his laptop all day is no better.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

dont get me wrong those too are just as bad especially nana but bogdan on his laptop all day is no better.

B1 andB5 emoty, B4 has viv, is that supposed to attract new subscribers, they need to have a chat with the girls,i thought it was a cam site not a travel agent, RLC travel, free flight and apartment plus spending money for your holiday ffs

il y a 5 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

B1 andB5 emoty, B4 has viv, is that supposed to attract new subscribers, they need to have a chat with the girls,i thought it was a cam site not a travel agent, RLC travel, free flight and apartment plus spending money for your holiday ffs

ive been saying this for months they have this huge luxury villa with a pool, huge backyard, jacuzzi and fitness room yet they would rather sit on their arse all day until they go out unless there is a show planned and they are forced to do something

1 minute ago, james deen said:

ive been saying this for months they have this huge luxury villa with a pool, huge backyard, jacuzzi and fitness room yet they would rather sit on their arse all day until they go out unless there is a show planned and they are forced to do something

they get a bonus when they do a show, they should be stopped money when they do a no show, see if they go out every night if they arent getting paid

• Upvote 3