B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Perhaps this explanation is more appropriate for the RLC audience, Mia is the one who shows her pussy more often, Lia is the more reserved one.

Or was it the other way around :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u guys are very guilible if u think this stay the twins gonna have sex with anyone or even bate, they are the same robots with the same chip

Even though I agree with the majority of your posts, unfortunately this time I think you will be proven wrong.  look at how the desperate forum members responded to the girls bringing the guy to the villa.  this is like their 5th or 6th stay and knowing how Gina is now with that loser fuck buddy she has, leads me to believe that the twins will have sex on camera this time for a couple of reason's....1st I believe RLC has already told them that this is their 5 or 6th stay and they will have to do something more than they have done in the past and maybe sex won't be included but i don't see where it could be anything other than that.  They've masturbated on previous stays as well as put on the BS shows with Gina who is now considered by many as the best ever girl on RLC....I don't follow this thought about her as I think she is immature, childish, and a big dope head not to mention that she is not even pretty!  2nd I believe Gina has told them all about the bonuses and how good they are and that there is nothing to having sex on camera and that in the end they can get a "Lazy But Rich" T-shirt....who in the hell wouldn't want that LMAO.

I actually hope you're right and they don't have sex on camera just to piss off all the desperate souls that welcomed them back with open arms instead of clubs and pitchforks!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Even though I agree with the majority of your posts, unfortunately this time I think you will be proven wrong.  look at how the desperate forum members responded to the girls bringing the guy to the villa.  this is like their 5th or 6th stay and knowing how Gina is now with that loser fuck buddy she has, leads me to believe that the twins will have sex on camera this time for a couple of reason's....1st I believe RLC has already told them that this is their 5 or 6th stay and they will have to do something more than they have done in the past and maybe sex won't be included but i don't see where it could be anything other than that.  They've masturbated on previous stays as well as put on the BS shows with Gina who is now considered by many as the best ever girl on RLC....I don't follow this thought about her as I think she is immature, childish, and a big dope head not to mention that she is not even pretty!  2nd I believe Gina has told them all about the bonuses and how good they are and that there is nothing to having sex on camera and that in the end they can get a "Lazy But Rich" T-shirt....who in the hell wouldn't want that LMAO.

I actually hope you're right and they don't have sex on camera just to piss off all the desperate souls that welcomed them back with open arms instead of clubs and pitchforks!!

i dont think rlc looking after desesperate ppl on cc to tell any girl u have to do this and that but we will see and i not going to bet anything on it, no sex on cam is in their dna

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think rlc looking after desesperate ppl on cc to tell any girl u have to do this and that but we will see and i not going to bet anything on it, no sex on cam is in their dna

Yes it is, and only one of us can be right and with all honesty, I hope it's you!!