B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Wood ...  I read your post.  If they are not bi/les ... they need to find guys.  Where  are the guys?  Not in the apartment.   

I agree with you I don't like it.  But they have to go where the guys are ... or just sit on their bed and  bate  and play with their phone. 

I think we are on the same page.  But some might think it is easy to go out and pick up a guy and bring them home.  I think girls are a lot more choosy these days.  Sadly.

as u just said, days turn into 100 then 200 then go home having done nothing, they should forget about guys and earn their money, if they want to find a husband they should go home and book a holiday here

RLCs tagline is see the private lives of people not watch girls shagging guys. if they shag , thats a bonus, but u dont see much private life when they are out most of the time, or sleeping

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What happened? 

There was a big get together in B4,  Alexandra & Lucian, Bonnie & Rama as well as others were there.  I believe they were having a BBQ/Pool party and a guy that some think works for RLC showed up and spent the day with them. Late at night after a lot of drugs and alcohol were consumed, there was a heated discussion in the kitchen which resulted in Lucian or Rama or both hitting the guy just outside the kitchen.  The cameras were covered and I guess shortly after that the Villa went UM for the better part of a day.  This is the main reason I believe N&B are there so that Bogdan makes sure nothing like that ever happens again.  It's just a guess on my part but I'm 98% sure that is the reason.

• Thanks 2

Guest amandafan
3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

perfect for B4, that says it all

I am not talking about B4 but about the behavior of RLC and the consequences that will have for CC. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You should think about this a minute JennMom, what kind of guy is going to go back to a place full of camera's that is willing to have sex with one of these tarts and not think to himself, what a slut I am with and not to mention the fact that most normal guys have jobs and careers and the last thing they want is their asses plastered all over the internet.  The guys that come back with these girls are not your normal guys and most of them more than likely have already been set up by RLC.  Common sense girl!!!

Absolutely agree!  I am the one arguing that this is not easy to lure guys to have sex on cam!  This has been my point all evening.

I would love to talk to some of these guys … thinking at the bar they are going to score with Viv or Tes and then suddenly, you hear “wait what?  Cameras?  Internet?  Are you fucking crazy?”

It’s common to say guys think with the head of their dick too much … but not the guys in Barca it seems.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

RLCs tagline is see the private lives of people not watch girls shagging guys. if they shag , thats a bonus, but u dont see much private life when they are out most of the time, or sleeping

I see your point now.  You agree to find guys you have to leave the apartment and this is why they are empty.  Your position is stay in the apartment and bate and play with your roommates?  Is that it?

I would love that but (a) just bates get old fast and (b) it appears to me that RLC does not hire open shameless bi/les girls.  

• Upvote 1

B1, B2 and B4 are discribed as girls on vacation, in what world do any of you think that girls on vacation are going to stay at their apartments 24/7. Regardless of what anyone here thinks girls on vacation is the concept and girls on vacation from my experience have a lot more fun outside their accomodations, nightclubs and beaches etc.

My sub run out late Tuesday and thank the maker, here in the UK we've had a heatwave since and I've been down to my local lake and seen girls of rlc age swimming and having fun and getting drunk these late few days and some have have come had a chat.

I'm not saying I will not subscribe again in the future but rlc needs girls to stay more on camera for me subscribe again. 🙂 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I see your point now.  You agree to find guys you have to leave the apartment and this is why they are empty.  Your position is stay in the apartment and bate and play with your roommates?  Is that it?

I would love that but (a) just bates get old fast and (b) it appears to me that RLC does not hire open shameless bi/les girls.  

nana could go out 1000 times and find a guy willing to fuck her on cam every time, do u really think she would do it, i dont, but she will go back to his place

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

B1, B2 and B4 are discribed as girls on vacation, in what world do any of you think that girls on vacation are going to stay at their apartments 24/7. Regardless of what anyone here thinks girls on vacation is the concept and girls on vacation from my experience have a lot more fun outside their accomodations, nightclubs and beaches etc.

My sub run out late Tuesday and thank the maker, here in the UK we've had a heatwave since and I've been down to my local lake and seen girls of rlc age swimming and having fun and getting drunk these late few days and some have have come had a chat.

I'm not saying I will not subscribe again in the future but rlc needs girls to stay more on camera for me subscribe again. 🙂 

they should change the GOV then