B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its bcuz at the beach they can find more men to fuck offcam

Two ways to interpret this:

(1) The girls need to be off cam by definition to find guys to fuck.  This is obvious because the choice at B4 is slim to none.  This makes you wonder why put hetero girls in B4 that need to go foraging for cocks?  Bi and les girls would be a better strategy.

(2) There is an implication that the girls love to fuck but not on cam.  Some here seem to think Nan is getting fucked constantly at the beach all day long.  I am skeptical of this.

My thought is that these girls are not prurient girls who want to be virgins when they wed … but they are also not total sluts who will fuck anyone as if they had a sex addiction.  If the vibe is right, they will hook up.  And I think most of them would be willing to do it on cam.  That’s where the shyness of the guy comes in.  They often get cold feet which would not happen off cam.

So bottom line, a lot has to line up for us to see a hookup in B4.  It’s exciting when it happens and even exciting if it doesn’t happen as we all seem to enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

I don’t think what we are seeing is particularly strange or abnormal.  But maybe RLC is not hiring the right mix of girls for B4.

I’ve read that millennials and GenZ kids are more responsible about sex and having fewer casual meaningless hookups.  I am always skeptical when I read this.  But maybe there is some truth to it.  I mean to be on this project, you have to be open minded.  But perhaps the most surprising thing for me here is that none of the girls have this “fuck anything and everything in sight” mindset.  When I reflect on my youth … I would have gone nuts in one of these apartments if I was with my girlfriends.  Think Elian and Tesla Days 1-3.

The kids seem to be smarter these days.  Not a good trend if you are trying to grow RLC’s business.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

(1) The girls need to be off cam by definition to find guys to fuck.  This is obvious because the choice at B4 is slim to none.  This makes you wonder why put hetero girls in B4 that need to go foraging for cocks?  Bi and les girls would be a better strategy.

(2) There is an implication that the girls love to fuck but not on cam.  Some here seem to think Nan is getting fucked constantly at the beach all day long.  I am skeptical of this.

My thought is that these girls are not prurient girls who want to be virgins when they wed … but they are also not total sluts who will fuck anyone as if they had a sex addiction.  If the vibe is right, they will hook up.  And I think most of them would be willing to do it on cam.  That’s where the shyness of the guy comes in.  They often get cold feet which would not happen off cam.

So bottom line, a lot has to line up for us to see a hookup in B4.  It’s exciting when it happens and even exciting if it doesn’t happen as we all seem to enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

I don’t think what we are seeing is particularly strange or abnormal.  But maybe RLC is not hiring the right mix of girls for B4.

I’ve read that millennials and GenZ kids are more responsible about sex and having fewer casual meaningless hookups.  I am always skeptical when I read this.  But maybe there is some truth to it.  I mean to be on this project, you have to be open minded.  But perhaps the most surprising thing for me here is that none of the girls have this “fuck anything and everything in sight” mindset.  When I reflect on my youth … I would have gone nuts in one of these apartments if I was with my girlfriends.  Think Elian and Tesla Days 1-3.

The kids seem to be smarter these days.  Not a good trend if you are trying to grow RLC’s business.

a lot of people dont like being at work, but do it for the money, if they dont like it, dont do it, go home and do something else

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 22 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

If these girls want to have all the fun off camera and do the bare minimum on camera then they should leave. I doubt they are going to the beach to fuck guys especially nana 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It's always like this in the summer with no lockdown. Massage show 1 or 2 times a week to keep the natives happy and bonuses coming in. Clubbing and hanging off cam the rest of the time.

People always find some boogeyman to blame. It was the same shit before Nelly & Bogdan and it will the same shit after they leave.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

If these girls want to have all the fun off camera and do the bare minimum on camera then they should leave. I doubt they are going to the beach to fuck guys especially nana 

its quite funny really, cam girls that dont want to be on cam lol,

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, super134 said:

It's always like this in the summer with no lockdown. Massage show 1 or 2 times a week to keep the natives happy and bonuses coming in. Clubbing and hanging off cam the rest of the time.

People always find some boogeyman to blame. It was the same shit before Nelly & Bogdan and it will the same shit after they leave.

N&B have been getting the blame for everything since they got in B4, they even started the pandemic

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

LeMa virus has spread in Barcelona… said this almost 3 months ago .. the girls aren’t stupid .. 

4 of them are in a bar right now, would go to a club if they were open, they arent careful either

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The GOV concept has never really worked. Of all the girls that RLC has there, maybe one or two are actually ready to participate in the project for real. The rest only give teasing shows or pretend to masturbate.

However, to believe that these girls do not have sex is very naive. Just because it do not happen in this apartment, does not mean it do not happen at all.

• Upvote 1