B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

bogdan is the manager, he sees how much time the girls spend out of the apt, surely he must know that it is not helping RLC

He knows, he just doesn't give a flying f@ck or he has everything to do with it.  I firmly believe he has everything to do with it and doesn't give a flying f@ck about any of the viewers because if he did, his ugly ass and horse face wife would be gone already.

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

LeMa virus spreading in Barcelona , why should they do differently than what same project idea participants do at another city and they get even more money perhaps and living in the most luxury apartment except the villa

Yes DD I hear you but if Nana and Vivian did what L&M do … it would be an upgrade.  Lately it seems L&M have improved their game with real bates leading each other to orgasm.  Nana and Vivian just lay on the bed it seems to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes DD I hear you but if Nana and Vivian did what L&M do … it would be an upgrade.  Lately it seems L&M have improved their game with real bates leading each other to orgasm.  Nana and Vivian just lay on the bed it seems to me.

u forgot to add, playing with the phone

1 hour ago, super134 said:

It's always like this in the summer with no lockdown. Massage show 1 or 2 times a week to keep the natives happy and bonuses coming in. Clubbing and hanging off cam the rest of the time.

People always find some boogeyman to blame. It was the same shit before Nelly & Bogdan and it will the same shit after they leave.

You are kidding right LMAO.  Why would they leave, they have a birds nest on the ground and a hidden tent in the lower garden ffs.

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

viv and nanas lap dance hasnt gone any further lol apart from nana joining the offcam crew

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

N&B have been getting the blame for everything since they got in B4, they even started the pandemic

They are the blame...end of story.  They are a married couple and need to have their own apartment and then if anyone wants to go see them they can.  They have no business being in B4 other than an on the spot "it needs to be fixed" kinda of guy or baby sitters to make sure nothing gets to far out of hand.  If you ask me, I think the whole Lucian and Rama incident that happened at B4 is the reason why they are there.  It's BS and they need to leave!!

Il y a 1 heure, super134 a dit :

It's always like this in the summer with no lockdown. Massage show 1 or 2 times a week to keep the natives happy and bonuses coming in. Clubbing and hanging off cam the rest of the time.

People always find some boogeyman to blame. It was the same shit before Nelly & Bogdan and it will the same shit after they leave.

nelly are bogdan are never leaving mate

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are the blame...end of story.  They are a married couple and need to have their own apartment and then if anyone wants to go see them they can.  They have no business being in B4 other than an on the spot "it needs to be fixed" kinda of guy or baby sitters to make sure nothing gets to far out of hand.  If you ask me, I think the whole Lucian and Rama incident that happened at B4 is the reason why they are there.  It's BS and they need to leave!!

What happened?