B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Entonces, la palabra en la calle es que Nana y Tesla salieron con el nuevo ruso idiota que RLC no necesita en su elenco. Al llegar a casa sin dicho ruso idiota, parece que Nana tiene un nuevo teléfono celular. Estoy haciendo una encuesta para ver cuántos de ustedes creen que lo consiguió con una mamada o ¿tuvo que renunciar también a la vjj?

Me voy de aquí, tengo que ir con la señora del otro lado de la calle. Que tengan una noche aburrida, idiotas :gran sonrisa:

What is it, another one of your fantasies...?:biggrin:

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm surprised that you don't know the concept, but if you want to buy a smartphone, you can do so in a lot of stores placed almost everywere, even in cities as small as Barcelona. 😉 😂

what do you expect ? that's how it works for him, everytime he goes shopping, he gives a BJ instead of paying with money. 😂. so the poor soul thinks it's the norm 😃

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Hey snit for brains. @HarleyFatboy

She got a new case for her phone. But since you don't watch, she,(Nan) was telling someone about it while on her phone. She ordered it and it has not arrived.

Stop talking about things you don't know. You just sound more ridiculous with every post. But thats the one thing you do know, but keep posting anyway.

don't worry I will continue posting!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'm surprised that you don't know the concept, but if you want to buy a smartphone, you can do so in a lot of stores placed almost everywere, even in cities as small as Barcelona. 😉 😂

No kidding, I did not know that.  Thanks for enlightening me Dino 😉