B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

il y a 12 minutes, cylinderopuntia a dit :

I can understand that the girls don't stay in their quarters for 24 hours. You can go to the beach for 3-4 hours, then come back, shower, have dinner, change clothes and then go to a bar or disco 2-3 times a week. Basically, the vacation is over after 2-3 months and the girls are changed.

exactly im not expecting the girls to stay in 24/7 but this is just taking the piss they have this luxury villa and they are just wasting it. When they do stay in they just sit on their arse all day unless they have to do a show. Why not have fun in this huge villa i just dont understand

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

amira wasnt bad until the bars started opening, then she teamed up with T&E where they were going out every night

and i can understand b1, b2 and b5 tenants going out a lot because they are just normal apartments with no pool, no backyard and no fitness room 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, james deen said:

and i can understand b1, b2 and b5 tenants going out a lot because they are just normal apartments with no pool, no backyard and no fitness room 

before they closed the bars and clubs B2 only went out once a week, its only the current crop that have the weather to use the pool

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

And for those who are not subscribers, here is a recap of the exciting action you currently missing by not spending $40.00/month:

Linda & Tibor    Guest room talking
M & A        Alberto watching TV, Martina gone
Kitty & Smith    Kitty in Kitchen, Smith playing phone
M & D        Empty Apartment
G & B        Asleep
Masha        Masha & Hairdresser talking in Kitchen
Leora        I don't care
B1        Empty except Stella asleep
B5        Empty
B2        Asleep
B4        Empty except Vivian on her phone, Nelly shaving her legs

No thanks!!

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

And for those who are not subscribers, here is a recap of the exciting action you currently missing by not spending $40.00/month:

Linda & Tibor    Guest room talking
M & A        Alberto watching TV, Martina gone
Kitty & Smith    Kitty in Kitchen, Smith playing phone
M & D        Empty Apartment
G & B        Asleep
Masha        Masha & Hairdresser talking in Kitchen
Leora        I don't care
B1        Empty except Stella asleep
B5        Empty
B2        Asleep
B4        Empty except Vivian on her phone, Nelly shaving her legs

I don't care, I'm at work for another 4 hours. Btw, I only pay $30 a month. 

1 hour ago, james deen said:

exactly im not expecting the girls to stay in 24/7 but this is just taking the piss they have this luxury villa and they are just wasting it. When they do stay in they just sit on their arse all day unless they have to do a show. Why not have fun in this huge villa i just dont understand

If they invite guys and they try to be excited and in a fun mood , they need to behave because the mama and papa ( when they are “ home ) , even if hiding in their room , they know that they can’t be as free and wild as if they were by themselves … compare last year’s atmosphere , fun incidents and “ shows  “ with Diane , Kim , Ginger , and Olya .. plus the insertion in the company around august of Alexandra and  Lucian .. that’s the difference ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they invite guys and they try to be excited and in a fun mood , they need to behave because the mama and papa ( when they are “ home ) , even if hiding in their room , they know that they can’t be as free and wild as if they were by themselves … compare last year’s atmosphere , fun incidents and “ shows  “ with Diane , Kim , Ginger , and Olya .. plus the insertion in the company around august of Alexandra and  Lucian .. that’s the difference ..

do u really think that viv and nana would be like the girls u mentioned if N&B wasnt here, u really are crazy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

do u really think that viv and nana would be like the girls u mentioned if N&B wasnt here, u really are crazy

It's hard to say how they would be.  I was just told that after the two missing children arrived home, that Tesla got completely naked (I know, shocker right) and into the pool and Nana went topless all to show off for the pathetic perverted married asshole that was in the kitchen with a front row seat and leering on with great interest.  Why didn't he go up to his perverse cave in the garage and look on from above like i've been told he's done many times before?  Did he decided to quit spending so much time up there when the girls were frolicking naked around the pool or did the idiot people of RLC that are above him on the ladder of digress say something to them about hiding off camera so much?

Horse face and dickhead should not be in B4!!!