B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

a post suggested Pam has covid. Theres no evidence she has it, she was unwell with a sore throat which was sorted out. Mr J has covid and he could have got it from work, on the metro, in the shops, bar, restaurant etc. Not correct to put that on Pam😟

Saturday morning and time for an enlightening post: 😁

So Pam is traced from Jordi and they send a questionnaire:

Q - How close were you in contact with the patient?

AΒ  - well, I did suck his dick a few times πŸ€ͺ

Thank you for your assistance

Spanish Public Health

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i brought it up 3 or 4 days ago about how something must have happened when Stella went off cam for a day and a half with Gina and Bruno,Stella and Gina were inseparable before that now the only time we have seen them together was Lolas birthday considering how much time they were together before they went off cam for 30 some hours and after that nothing its not a great leap off the imagination to think something happened to cool the relationship

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i brought it up 3 or 4 days ago about how something must have happened when Stella went off cam for a day and a half with Gina and Bruno,Stella and Gina were inseparable before that now the only time we have seen them together was Lolas birthday considering how much time they were together before they went off cam for 30 some hours and after that nothing its not a great leap off the imagination to think something happened to cool the relationship

Nobody cares!

• Upvote 1