B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont know where u guy find there is an incident with leaked video, after the brazilian guy she was with that football kid who finger bang her, shes a big girl and know they have cam everywhere in b4, shes on a voyeur site what did she expect? if she have a bf back in her country the guy must know very well how tesla is and know she s not on a nun vacation

I disagree, you have no way of knowing how Tesla is when she is around her real boyfriend.Β  She may be miss goody two shoes when she's around him and a total slut like you all have seen when she's not!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I disagree, you have no way of knowing how Tesla is when she is around her real boyfriend.Β  She may be miss goody two shoes when she's around him and a total slut like you all have seen when she's not!

i doubt it, her bf should know, u look at her and u already know.

only the football kid dont know it, maybe he doesnt have a comp or internet, u cant watch rlc if u in spain

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Ich bezweifle es, ihr Freund sollte es wissen, du siehst sie an und du weißt es bereits.

Nur das Fußballkind weiß es nicht, vielleicht hat er kein Comp oder Internet, du kannst rlc nicht sehen, wenn du in Spanien bist

How do you know that you canΒ΄t see RLC if you are in Spain?

18 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Lo dudo, su novio deberΓ­a saberlo, la miras y ya lo sabes.

solo el chico del fΓΊtbol no lo sabe, tal vez no tenga una competencia o internet, no puedes ver rlc si estΓ‘s en espaΓ±a

I am in Spain...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think that even if they are singles , you can’t always be in aΒ mood so as to always want to be around guys . You will also want to spend a day with your friends / roommates , colleagues , whatever we can call them .Β 
Β 

I am absolutely sure that if and when Tesla and Nana want to have guys with them , they won’t have any problem to invite them in B4 . Whatever and if anything happens there , that’s another story .. but after Tesla facing two bad incidents , one in the beginning and the β€œ instructions β€œ from Bogdan and later finding out that her β€œadventures β€œ with the Brazilian guy leakedΒ Β at the internet , it might have also affected both her and Nana and what they could possibly do and share with the viewers .Β 

Β 

If this is so, and not even TeslaΒ  will continue to give a view into her life should this be a definitive sign to RLC that the GOV concept is not working.Β  What's the point of having so many girls in the RLC apartments when so good as never something actually happen in this places.

Why not try a real roomate concept? That worked pretty well for Kristy and the angels. There was both the friendship between the girls, as well as their sex life to see.

Β 

Β