B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β 

If this is so, and not even TeslaΒ  will continue to give a view into her life should this be a definitive sign to RLC that the GOV concept is not working.Β  What's the point of having so many girls in the RLC apartments when so good as never something actually happen in this places.

Why not try a real roomate concept? That worked pretty well for Kristy and the angels. There was both the friendship between the girls, as well as their sex life to see.

Β 

Β 

That was before the change of RLC back in 2019.. it is what it is now , some people like it ( like me ) some not ( like you ) .. it could be something for everyone and perhaps these days will come again. If not , there’s nothing we can do about it .Β 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That was before the change of RLC back in 2019.. it is what it is now , some people like it ( like me ) some not ( like you ) .. it could be something for everyone and perhaps these days will come again. If not , there’s nothing we can do about it .Β 

Β 

So you think it's great that nothing actually happens in the apartments? Are you sure about that?

Β 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Radi is back in the competition mood … I could endlessly watch the battle between Leora vs Radi or Radi vs Leora πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Watching that for me,would be blinding trying to squint through the blurriness.🀣 Kind of like driving down the road during a snowstorm with no heat or windshield wipers to clear the windshield..🀣🀣

2-2-min-1.jpg

• Haha 1

Radi looking at Pams Passport, going by the cover colour Pam has a non biometric one, so before they changed them. Seems like lots of pages , Radi looking at the stamps carefully.

Now back to watching the wonderful Radi tidying up her room. I've done the same, inspired by this lady. Thank you Rada