B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tesla in B1 , very nice surprise ☺️ and Nana 😇

It would be a nice surprise if they had a few guys with them and really had a party.

The trick of having girls switch back and forth between the apartments like crazy is supposed to make everything look active and dynamic, as if a lot would happen in the GOV apartments. But the fact is that nothing really ever happens. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It would be a nice surprise if they had a few guys with them and really had a party.

The trick of having girls switch back and forth between the apartments like crazy is supposed to make everything look active and dynamic, as if a lot would happen in the GOV apartments. But the fact is that nothing really ever happens. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

I think that even if they are singles , you can’t always be in a mood so as to always want to be around guys . You will also want to spend a day with your friends / roommates , colleagues , whatever we can call them . 

I am absolutely sure that if and when Tesla and Nana want to have guys with them , they won’t have any problem to invite them in B4 . Whatever and if anything happens there , that’s another story .. but after Tesla facing two bad incidents , one in the beginning and the “ instructions “ from Bogdan and later finding out that her “adventures “ with the Brazilian guy leaked  at the internet , it might have also affected both her and Nana and what they could possibly do and share with the viewers . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that even if they are singles , you can’t always be in a mood so as to always want to be around guys . You will also want to spend a day with your friends / roommates , colleagues , whatever we can call them . 

I am absolutely sure that if and when Tesla and Nana want to have guys with them , they won’t have any problem to invite them in B4 . Whatever and if anything happens there , that’s another story .. but after Tesla facing two bad incidents , one in the beginning and the “ instructions “ from Bogdan and later finding out that her “adventures “ with the Brazilian guy leaked  at the internet , it might have also affected both her and Nana and what they could possibly do and share with the viewers . 

your feeding them again, try harder

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

i dont know where u guy find there is an incident with leaked video, after the brazilian guy she was with that football kid who finger bang her, shes a big girl and know they have cam everywhere in b4, shes on a voyeur site what did she expect? if she have a bf back in her country the guy must know very well how tesla is and know she s not on a nun vacation