B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you were told nana has a new phone (wrongly apparently) and Vivian moves around a lot in her sleep...Jeez, your source doesn't half feed you some top notch stuff...I'd love to know who it is so I could ask if they could share this these crucial nuggets of vital info with me...😏

the only source he has is a bottle of ketchup

• Haha 2

Just now, james deen said:

please please rlc swap stella and viv. Stella would suit b4 because shes out most of the time and viv feels at home in b1 with pam

pam and vivian was great yesterday, pam have the best cams in her bedroom

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that Vivian moves around a lot in her sleep and goes to the bathroom a lot, so maybe it has to do with respect for Pam

Now I'm outta here....later

I was also told Vivian breathes while she sleeps,and blinks her eyes very loudly during REM sleep...:dodgy:Β 

Β 

R.1f035d5e877b0ca09dbdf19b0c3c5f85?rik=Lz9lG6UcHh9Mew&pid=ImgRaw

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, I wonder how many blokes would compare their fleshlights etc with their mates 😁 !!

It's all for show!!Β  By showing them to Radislava it lets the viewers know that she has toys with her this time just like the last time and so on...purely a show for the cameras.

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you were told nana has a new phone (wrongly apparently) and Vivian moves around a lot in her sleep...Jeez, your source doesn't half feed you some top notch stuff...I'd love to know who it is so I could ask if they could share this these crucial nuggets of vital info with me...😏

I was told harley has a brain. So much for my source.:dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1