B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

18 hours ago, wooders78 said:

stella looks lost without gina telling her what to do

i dont think they have seen each other since they were all off cam for 30 some hours and  considering they were together almost every day since Stella showed up makes me wonder if something happened off cam 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont think they have seen each other since they were all off cam for 30 some hours and  considering they were together almost every day since Stella showed up makes me wonder if something happened off cam 

we dont know where they both were today, i think gina is pimping her out to curlys mates to get some extra beer money

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the way Radi just looked at the vibrator stella gave her seems like she wants out of this. Not at all happy. 😗

Radi took one box up to her room, so maybe ;)

I think all this free cam swapping by RLC is a marketing strategy,kind of like a survey,or traffic counter to see what cams are more popular with higher traffic than other cams when they are opened/free. By this ''ultra blocking'' they have incorporated into their system,it takes away any kind of sneek peek as to what is going on,,which is a bad strategy on their part,because if someone sees something they might like to watch through the old pixelation/blurring,they might just subscribe,this way of totally blurring it out,it leaves nothing to the imagination,it is kind of like blacking out the windows to your store so no one can see what you have to offer inside,,not a very good business tactic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1