B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wish we could get Anna to get in doggy position with her fabulous butt toward the camera and then masturbate. I would love to see her pussy and ass from doggy position. Must be amazing!!

She heard you

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:23 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

Wish we could get Anna to get in doggy position with her fabulous butt toward the camera and then masturbate. I would love to see her pussy and ass from doggy position. Must be amazing!!

I think it's time for Anna, Lola and all the other show girls in GOV to pack their suitcases and move out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This place is making a bid to be one of the laziest GOV apartments we've seen. Their 'activity' so far this week has been having one party where they sat around a table talking forever and then went up to the roof for a couple of hours before going to bed.

Other than that, Mila sleeps all the time, goes shopping, watches tv, and goes on the occasional date (off-camera of course) and Lola lies on her bed staring at her phone and watches tv on the couch. Anna's the only one doing anything at all, but when the best thing that can be said about an apartment is that a girl in her 5th stay has occasionally stopped hiding to bate, it's kind of grim.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1