B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

good morning all those who spent all night watching these girls hoping something would happen, I think Bruno supplied his girlfriend with every good thing to spend the night and she gave him the gift of finding two half-naked twins in his house 

• Confused 1

the morning shows girls all over the place. I certainly waited no more than an hour and after Fartman left to call it a night. That was an old girls reunion, and as with everything B2, a waste of time. I'm sure they enjoyed it though which is fine by me. 😆

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

it's a long way to go

17 million people visited RLC last month
Let's say there are 50,000 subscribers
25,000 pays $ 45 = 2,250,000
25,000 pays $ 20 =    500,000
so                           $ 2.750.000 every month

RLC has plenty to take off Possibly the income is even higher

You can probably tell a little bit about the trend of a website from the change in the number of hits, but a statement about the number of people who really pay for this bullshit is pure speculation. It could also just be 10000 subscripber or even less.

The fact remains that RLC is pulling off a very big hoax with the GOV apartments. As with a cheap street gambler, the cards are shuffled back and forth, like the girls are sent from one apartment to the next, but never there will be a win. How could they, it's the same girls who have already shown that they do nothing, plus all the girls are straight and nevertheless, there is hardly any guy around, let alone a balanced ratio of the sexes as it would makes sense for an actual party. 

As soon as the names Lola and Anna appeared, and then the twins, it was clear that RLC would be dead for the next few months. A lot of spectacle to make it look like a lot would happen, but in the end all the girls keep there actual life (and especially thier sex life) out of this apartments and laugh about the people who are so stupid to pay them for nothing.

9 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Can any of you say what about Pam and her boyfriend?

The last posted info was Jordi was unwell, same time as Pam, but he was in hospital. Not been seen for a while, but sure he'll be back witha bunch of flowers 😆