B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOBODY CARES

I thought your name was Harley but you've used Nobody's name several times since you're the one who most often reacts to Noldus' posts 😁

Damn I think I just revealed your secret 🤣

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I thought your name was Harley but you've used Nobody's name several times since you're the one who most often reacts to Noldus' posts 😁

Damn I think I just revealed your secret 🤣

So what you are saying is,, hardley is Nobody,,,ok,but i knew that already. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wish we could get Anna to get in doggy position with her fabulous butt toward the camera and then masturbate. I would love to see her pussy and ass from doggy position. Must be amazing!!

The problem is that will kind of weird when she starts farting. 🤣🤣😂

• Haha 1

These girls, like Anna, always have these quick appointments, they have to get ready in five minutes and go out quickly, I didn't think Anna also did this job, but as they say, youth is a blink of an eye... 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

These girls, like Anna, always have these quick appointments, they have to get ready in five minutes and go out quickly, I didn't think Anna also did this job, but as they say, youth is a blink of an eye... 

its called a booty call, mila needs to do a clothes shop if she gonna go out every night