B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

One more proof tonight , whenever we get visitors in the  villa , it makes so much more interesting to watch , creation of speculations , voyeur instinct goes wild , again the question , why can’t we have such incidents happening more often … ? 😔 excellent  atmosphere , a pleasant evening amongst friends that we don’t know how it goes and the only negative thing I will comment is the “ isolation “ of the twins in their room and not participating .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

One more proof tonight , whenever we get visitors in the  villa , it makes so much more interesting to watch , creation of speculations , voyeur instinct goes wild , again the question , why can’t we have such incidents happening more often … ? 😔 excellent  atmosphere , a pleasant evening amongst friends that we don’t know how it goes and the only negative thing I will comment is the “ isolation “ of the twins in their room and not participating .. 

The casual relaxed atmosphere, laughter is so wonderful. Chilling by the pool in B4...nice to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ichpacco said:

Would be interesting who likes my comment always 🙂 Maybe you like to send a pm 😉

Only premium members can see who ''likes'' or reacts to their posts by the emoji's.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

u enjoy the outside and i will enjoy the twins

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The casual relaxed atmosphere, laughter is so wonderful. Chilling by the pool in B4...nice to see.

It was nice for us ''freeloaders'' to see until RLC blocked the free pool cam again.😢

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is what events look like that would also make sense without a camera. Finally some real life on RLC. 😃👍

• Like 1