B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Why does nana keep inviting this guy round if she doesnt want to do anything with him it makes no sense to me. Is she being forced to by someone who knows

Maybe she just want him as a friend. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I no longer like Vivian, you all can have the cheating slut!  She's now proven she is just another Barcelona slut like all the rest!!  Way to go Vivian, I was probably your biggest fan and now I don't like you at all..

I always thought Vivian was down to earth,good looking and all around a fun person,just by her interactions with pam,but NOW,,now i like her even more that she got to piss you off even more than we could here on the forum,,,lmao,,you poor pissboy. That's too fucking funny you being all pissed off,,,it makes my day,and i'm sure a few others on here feel the same about you,,,HAHAHAHAHA  IMG_5092-244x300.jpg

P.S.,,Whatever Dumbass :biggrin:🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

Why does nana keep inviting this guy round if she doesnt want to do anything with him it makes no sense to me. Is she being forced to by someone who knows

That someone is RLC and their scripts.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

I think she’s shy .. I don’t think she doesn’t like him , I will agree with comments that this is a very similar situation like Jordi and Pam .. but I also believe that this doesn’t look like it is going to be a happy ending for him like our great Mr.J … still , kudos to the guy not giving up , perhaps we will be all proved wrong in a month like Pam and Jordi ☺️ But Jordi won Pam with his funny and spontaneous character ( experienced 37 years old ) and for sure his first couple sex performances .. let’s see