B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I no longer like Vivian, you all can have the cheating slut!  She's now proven she is just another Barcelona slut like all the rest!!  Way to go Vivian, I was probably your biggest fan and now I don't like you at all..

I doubt it...her biggest fans are still her biggest fans...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How strange that the repeated show for the 1000th time isn’t working when there’s competition 😂🤣😂🤣

Go post in THEIR forum then,,wtf.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, james deen said:

Just wish Elian was there ffs she would be naked before the game began 

I wanted to say this since they were by the pool … an endless topless Elian with her sexy glasses … 😎😎 ahh … 

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Go post in THEIR forum then,,wtf.

I just attract the attention here by some certain people there , that’s why the intermediate comments .. you are right but it is fun to see that even when something goes on  elsewhere that is more fun to watch , they check the posts across the whole forum ..still , you are right and my apologies 

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I doubt it...her biggest fans are still her biggest fans...

Mr Naga,let me introduce you to harleyfatass,, :biggrin: He's heartbroken,let him be.🤣

R.5364005722ea4249a6df94beff856d32?rik=DKyPhBuAkpeI4w&pid=ImgRaw

• Haha 4

Just now, james deen said:

i went for a piss what did she do?

Tesla and Pam ( Pam first ) trying with her feet to strip off the muscular guy 😉 success 😂🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I just attract the attention here by some certain people there , that’s why the intermediate comments .. you are right but it is fun to see that even when something goes on  elsewhere that is more fun to watch , they check the posts across the whole forum ..still , you are right and my apologies 

Apology accepted,besides,how can anyone be mad at someone so polite,,,irritating with the long ass posts,,but polite.😉

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

nice... well not nice if you are mr j right now😂

Next comment and a possible poll … is Pam able to cheat Mr.J or she’s committed to him ? I am a big fan of Jordi , maybe because I like that he is a funny guy and he really won Pam with his character as he never submitted to her wishes and was successful with his tactic .. I would also feel sad if anything happens while he’s facing the stupid Covid .. big test for Pam..