B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and another waste of time night in the fitness room

Earlier post .. don’t expect anything “ crazier “ before US prime time ☺️ Still , it has been a really nice Friday evening , fun and easy watchable , no exaggerations , stupidities or silly things , guys are behaving great .. we need more similar things in B4 and perhaps the twins interfere with the beard guy next time 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

wow a twin bate, first time i see that, so they can bate, these androids are really amazing, so real, Bernard Lowe did a great job

Magnificent Mia, and never gone to be Lonely Lia doing anything. I do like her string bikini panties though.

il y a 23 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Next comment and a possible poll … is Pam able to cheat Mr.J or she’s committed to him ? I am a big fan of Jordi , maybe because I like that he is a funny guy and he really won Pam with his character as he never submitted to her wishes and was successful with his tactic .. I would also feel sad if anything happens while he’s facing the stupid Covid .. big test for Pam.. 

to cheat on someone when they are there lowest point is not a good look... i dont think she will anyway