B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tesla and Pam ( Pam first ) trying with her feet to strip off the muscular guy 😉 success 😂🤣

Maybe Pam knows her ''man'' can't get wifi in the hospital,or they have knocked his ass out with drugs until he recovers,,lol.

Nana, there is a point in time when you know the guy pursuing you is not one you want pursuing you. I think you are at that point with this young man. You pay more attention to almost everyone else than this young man. Cut him loose tell him you are not interested. 

• Like 4

Seeing Tesla near Vivian reminds me of how attracted she was to her from the start and she wants to touch her like we do.

Today when Vivian was laying on her bed she couldn't be happier to be with her. I think its ironic, especially since they had such a rocky start to their relationship.

There's a part of Vivian that is not Tesla and vice versa. They both see it in each other.

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Maybe Pam knows her ''man'' can't get wifi in the hospital,or they have knocked his ass out with drugs until he recovers,,lol.

Whatever happens , I only wish as a human being that he gets away from this stupidity the fastest possible and we see him again perfectly healthy again 

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Seeing Tesla near Vivian reminds me of how attracted she was to her from the start and she wants to touch her like we do.

Today when Vivian was laying on her bed she couldn't be happier to be with her. I think its ironic, especially since they had such a rocky start to their relationship.

There's a part of Vivian that is not Tesla and vice versa. They both see it in each other.

👏👏👏 excellent and wonderful observation , I support it 100% 

23 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

meanwhile the twins are sleeping and no sexual activity in a near future

wow a twin bate, first time i see that, so they can bate, these androids are really amazing, so real, Bernard Lowe did a great job

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nana, there is a point in time when you know the guy pursuing you is not one you want pursuing you. I think you are at that point with this young man. You pay more attention to almost everyone else than this young man. Cut him loose tell him you are not interested. 

It is a good comment , but I don’t think there’s a viewership problem currently that if she’s not into this guy to simply tell him that he isn’t coming back .. I go with my thought that she’s shy .. I still say that you are also most likely right with your opinion .. let’s see 

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Mr Uber Eats is a hanger on.... he has no game and thinks if he just hangs in there long enough....

• Like 2