B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

2 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Nana does nothing and the guy fell in love ^^ If Nana goes anywhere he imediately follows her like a dog... Really not normal...

he is either desperate or a virgin 🤷‍♂️

all the women in Barcelona and he just loves the blue balls nana gives him😂

il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

il est soit désespéré soit vierge

toutes les femmes à Barcelone et il aime juste les boules bleues lui donne nana 😂

C'est vraiment un désespéré ce mec, il essaie de profiter du sommeil des autres pour voir si il parvient à ses fins..

il connait la toilette du bas, va branler ton popaul et fout lui la paix à Nana !!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

C'est vraiment un désespéré ce mec, il essaie de profiter du sommeil des autres pour voir si il parvient à ses fins..

il connait la toilette du bas, va branler ton popaul et fout lui la paix à Nana !!!

C'est un petit con de masseur , va amsser ta bite aux toilettes et ne nous emmerde plus .

• Haha 1

Has anyone caught a scene like tonight on your phone during your busy day ... get excited because it looks like a lot of potential for sex brewing ... only to come home and see everyone sleeping and wonder WTF just happened?

Then you start reading the forum comments from the beginning.

It's really kind of sad.  Everyone is so excited about what a great night it is in B4 ... the expectations are through the ceiling.  THIS IS THE NIGHT!  It's orgy time!!  This is what B4 should be!  (Yes a large number of these comments are from DD, but I digress.)   But as you continue to read, and you know how it ends, it becomes very sad.  It feels like you are watching a death march where everyone thinks they are going to paradise and no one knows that the ending is tragically horrible.

I am not criticizing anyone ... not even Harley who had the most hilarious line of the night ("I no longer like Vivian").  Like really dude, you actually liked someone at one point?  When did that start?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not being critical, I've been on these death marches myself.   Perhaps seeing this play out indirectly (i.e. not watching  the RLC  cams but watching  the people  who are watching  the cams) ... maybe  this is a sign that my RLC days are ending (that plus asking Noldus the same question over and over.)

As I watch the fitness room right now ... only Nana and her guy are cuddling.  What sucks for her is that if she can turn that little flicker of heat into a fire ... SHE HAS NO FUCKING MATTRESS in her room.

Oh well.  It  did look like a great evening (being  serious now) and I know DD enjoyed it and I am happy for that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has anyone caught a scene like tonight on your phone during your busy day ... get excited because it looks like a lot of potential for sex brewing ... only to come home and see everyone sleeping and wonder WTF just happened?

Then you start reading the forum comments from the beginning.

It's really kind of sad.  Everyone is so excited about what a great night it is in B4 ... the expectations are through the ceiling.  THIS IS THE NIGHT!  It's orgy time!!  This is what B4 should be!  (Yes a large number of these comments are from DD, but I digress.)   But as you continue to read, and you know how it ends, it becomes very sad.  It feels like you are watching a death march where everyone thinks they are going to paradise and no one knows that the ending is tragically horrible.

I am not criticizing anyone ... not even Harley who had the most hilarious line of the night ("I no longer like Vivian").  Like really dude, you actually liked someone at one point?  When did that start?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not being critical, I've been on these death marches myself.   Perhaps seeing this play out indirectly (i.e. not watching  the RLC  cams but watching  the people  who are watching  the cams) ... maybe  this is a sign that my RLC days are ending (that plus asking Noldus the same question over and over.)

As I watch the fitness room right now ... only Nana and her guy are cuddling.  What sucks for her is that if she can turn that little flicker of heat into a fire ... SHE HAS NO FUCKING MATTRESS in her room.

Oh well.  It  did look like a great evening (being  serious now) and I know DD enjoyed it and I am happy for that.

lol nothing was ever going to happen...it's all planned ...there was even a free cam of the event.  

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has anyone caught a scene like tonight on your phone during your busy day ... get excited because it looks like a lot of potential for sex brewing ... only to come home and see everyone sleeping and wonder WTF just happened?

Then you start reading the forum comments from the beginning.

It's really kind of sad. Everyone is so excited about what a great night it is in B4 ... the expectations are through the ceiling. THIS IS THE NIGHT! It's orgy time !! This is what B4 should be! (Yes a large number of these comments are from DD, but I digress.) But as you continue to read, and you know how it ends, it becomes very sad. It feels like you are watching a death march where everyone thinks they are going to paradise and no one knows that the ending is tragically horrible.

I am not criticizing anyone ... not even Harley who had the most hilarious line of the night (" I no longer like Vivian"). Like really dude, you actually liked someone at one point? When did that start?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not being critical, I've been on these death marches myself. Perhaps seeing this play out indirectly (ie not watching the RLC cams but watching the people who are watching the cams) ... maybe this is a sign that my RLC days are ending (that plus asking Noldus the same question over and over.)

As I watch the fitness room right now ... only Nana and her guy are cuddling. What sucks for her is that if she can turn that little flicker of heat into a fire ... SHE HAS NO FUCKING MATTRESS in her room.

Oh well. It did look like a great evening (being serious now) and I know DD enjoyed it and I am happy for that.

its like watching a film for the second time and expecting a different ending, people expect too much from someone who doesnt do much

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is a good comment , but I don’t think there’s a viewership problem currently that if she’s not into this guy to simply tell him that he isn’t coming back .. I go with my thought that she’s shy .. I still say that you are also most likely right with your opinion .. let’s see 

nana is an irma clone, no sex kiss only, jajaja

Just now, wooders78 said:

its like watching a film for the second time and expecting a different ending, people expect too much from someone who doesnt do much

they keep falling for it going through a bunch of pages then it doesn't happen and everyone is so surprised deep down I think they like it 😏😂

Meanwhile ... OT ... the B4 couples are just settling down to play games and drink.  It's early for them although I think Tereza and Timur just fucked within the last 30 min.  And you know that Aaron and Hanna will fuck at least once maybe twice before 6AM Barca time.   Yes people complain B4 is boring but I suggest we see more real sex out of B4 than just about any of the other apartments.  Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1