Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Bruno as a single would be infinitely more interesting whatever Gina would do.

A big step back for the GOV project having Bruno in a relationship . It would have made lots of stories if he was kept around 🤓 as single 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Only Luna can achieve this 😏

Correct my friend...😁

RLC is boring the arse off me right now...even if I could see jack shit 😏. Nothing to entice me back...certainly not a VHTV like set of events in Masha's place involving an unattractive (I'm being polite) cast...😒

I've seen a few clips and, I must say, it gave me a soft-on...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Correct my friend...😁

RLC is boring the arse off me right now...even if I could see jack shit 😏. Nothing to entice me back...certainly not a VHTV like set of events in Masha's place involving an unattractive (I'm being polite) cast...😒

I've seen a few clips and, I must say, it gave me a soft-on...😏

It’s not a good RLC year .. but we always have faith( emm , me 😂🤣 )!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

More Holly talks , Bruno saying that she was in love with him .. Masha’s name mentioned as well 😁 And .. a name for the ones who know more .. “ Anastasia “ ..😏

You understand spanish?

Ok, so from what I've understood from all of this, Curly was calling Gina after she and some girl were out. He started calling her but she didnt pick up. After half an hour he calls again and a dude picks up and says he got her phone. He tried to call some of Gina's girlfriends but they dont pick up either. He calls her phone again and same dude picks up, saying that Gina is talking on a different phone with someone else, crying (I think). Bruno then talks to her and says he will come and pick her up, but when he gets there, she's gone. He then comes back home and waits for her. So he's pissed since she comes home smiling then crying right after finishing up the call, then says everything is OK and that she will go to bed. The argument then escalates and they start to talk about other things that has happened. This is where Holly's name comes up and something about a message he sent which she later contacted a guy he knows asking about it or something. She says he's also sleeping around with "putas" and that is what makes him break the TV remote. 

Later in bed, they continue where she tries to talk but he gives zero fucks and says he'll be gone in the morning. Then I guess they say sorry ect.

I came in late to all of this but I think I understood most of the stuff they were arguing about. I do understand spanish since I'm from Latin-America, but she tends to talk really soft and combined with crying it was pretty hard to understand what she said. I understood everything what he said since he did speak pretty loud most of the time.

• Thanks 7

• moos54 locked this topic