B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

49 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Watching replay and Tesla was doing one of her fake bates with Nana on her bed. Nana had no problem with it and giggled when Tesla had her fake orgasm. 🙄

I don't know about fake, but definitely exaggerated.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

She is all show and her bates suck. I am the bate master and hers are not a real bate. An example of real ones right now would be Radi, Pam, Vivian, Nana, Anna and even the Twins.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She is all show and her bates suck. I am the bate master and hers are not a real bate. An example of real ones right now would be Radi, Pam, Vivian, Nana, Anna and even the Twins.

Of current GOVs, I think I like only Anna, Stella, and actually Lola. All the rest are too cautious of the camera, and they are always putting on abit of a show.

41 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Without any pretension on my part to say that I am an expert in the field, I sincerely think that the radar of the bate Master is broken, because to say that some bates are real whereas it shows like the nose in the middle of the face that it is only a show for the cameras, it is that the radar has a big problem of detection 🤣

Radislava is also the queen in the field 😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Tesla stay started out really well, but at some point she decided to take the show girl route after all. At the moment she is still far away from the extreme show girls, but she has already lost a lot of her initial naturalness. Really a pity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Tesla masturbating with a vibrator and a dildo while Nana reads messages on the phone is one of the most exciting things seen in recent times

It is pseudo lesbian bullshit with a very likely fake orgasm.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

At the moment she is still far away from the extreme show girls, but she has already lost a lot of her initial naturalness. Really a pity.

Dino … but was she really natural in those first few days?  I recall a lot of exaggerated tribbing and such with Elian … a bate scene with Elian where they kept their panties on, and of course the famous bate scene in B5 with the couples.  I think these were shows not for us but for the other cast members.  Both of these girls like to be provocative with those in the room next to them.  They were wild indeed and it was real but it also seemed forced … they did not act wild like Gina acts wild.

When Tesla had that guy and they fucked like crazy … that was the most we have seen of the true Tesla acting normal and being intimate.

Not sure what to make of these more recent shows.  While most shows are because they want to earn money and don’t really want to have sex on cam … I think Tesla resorts to doing shows because she doesn’t have a real cock available … and kind of is going through the motions.  Like she is frustrated.

She definitely has a unique personality that is hard to put your finger on.  Double entendres anyone?

Je pense que Tesla a vu que les autres filles ne font rien avec les garçons devant les caméras donc elle fait pareil puisqu'elles sont payées pareille. Quand Elian était là, elle n'avait pas peur d'être jugée par les autres mais maintenant elle est obligée de se conformer à son entourage...

• Like 1