B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lia should grow some pubic hair to help us guys out...it would be trickier, 'm' for Mia...😏

Landing strip on a black pussy - Kecra

You naughty poster 😛🥳🥳😎😇😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lia should grow some pubic hair to help us guys out...it would be trickier, 'm' for Mia...😏

That's about as much pussy us freeloaders will be seeing,,lol 😋:biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

After seeing so much pussy over the years if you've seen you've see them all, turn them upside down and they all look the same. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After seeing so much pussy over the years if you've seen you've see them all, turn them upside down and they all look the same. 

A pussy is a amazing thing, it has got a crack And a hole and you can even turn it upside down and it still won't leak.       

• Haha 3

Le 7/27/2021 à 11:26 AM, corvette84 a dit :

She is all show and her bates suck. I am the bate master and hers are not a real bate. An example of real ones right now would be Radi, Pam, Vivian, Nana, Anna and even the Twins.

Personally right now, I like Vivian, Nana and the Twins too.

The Twins might behave like robots when they are together but once one leaves the other alone to do her thing, they do the real thing.

Vivian is a dizzy girl, sometimes I think she could add more to her bates and give us a little show instead of just going for the big O.