B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

N o privacy in this place.  A girl can masturbate on her bed and another will walk in the door without even knocking.

This is one of the points that surprise me the most. Why not at least install simple rotary locks on the bedroom doors. It would be very simple and completely sufficient.

Well, as few guests they have, I guess no one has ever thought about it. For a night on the smartphone, a lock on the door is probably not so crucial. 😂

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is one of the points that surprise me the most. Why not at least install simple rotary locks on the bedroom doors. It would be very simple and completely sufficient.

Well, as few guests they have, I guess no one has ever thought about it. For a night on the smartphone, a lock on the door is probably not so crucial. 😂

I remember Rosie getting pissed off in B4 and putting a 'Do not enter' sign on her door...

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Anna's first two times in the apartments were before I came across RLC, but I've seen a couple of screenshots of her with a guy in B2 during her second visit.  One of the older members will have to tell us if anything happened with that.

Mila had sex with Oksi during her 2nd time on RLC, and I would classify it as a genuine hook up, not a pseudo lesbian show.  I think she also had sex with Amina in B2 which I also wouldn't call a pseudo show.

And Lola had sex with a guy in B2 on the last night of her last time on RLC.

Mila had sex with Oksi, Adri, Elvira, Laima, Adelita, and I think few others ... Anna had the New Year's Eve in B1 with Irma , plus the big orgy night in B2 with Lila, Carolina, Belle, Stella, Megan and Rebecca 

45 minutes ago, yadevol said:

lia is having a very intense conversation

A very intense talk with her boyfriend? in English, He appears to be angry with her after she failed to meet him as arranged, she said she had to do something else that was important but didn't wish to tell him what it was and that he had to trust her in her reason for not meeting.

I got the impression that she had said sorry but he was unable to forgive her and as a result she thought he was selfish and that was upsetting her and would affect the future of any relationship. Unless she made more that one call (I only watched the last 20-30 minutes once I heard her talking in English) she was on the phone for maybe 2 hours. 

From her body language I came away thinking Lia is not one for sharing boyfriends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

N o privacy in this place.  A girl can masturbate on her bed and another will walk in the door without even knocking.

Lia knocked the door and waited for Mia to answer before entering their room after her phone call.