Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I was wrong and i admit it, it's not the first time, Dennis growing a moustache and thick black neck-beard is a little disturbing though, dude needs a razor.

Most importantly, they have been on now for 90 minutes. Think of what they could have been doing instead.

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

All i can say is sorry and that this is definitely, catagorically Dennis. It really is and i have no reason to say otherwise. 

A big confused my bad there, totally threw me, doesn't help I'm backwards and forwards trying to watch and play a game on my pc!

It has seemed that Leora and Malia have been enjoying themselves and having a little fun and that's been good to see although I can think of some other things that would be nice to see them enjoying themselves doing as well. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It certainly didn't go the way I think all of us hoped it would.

This, THIS is the only thing that's happened tonight. All the booze, the occasion etc, and this is all that's happened.

I cannot say i'm impressed. In fact, i feel that this was to give us the wrong impression....

Isn’t Dennis the guy that whenever he visits  , the girls barely talk to him and they show no interest at all except if they need to get a massage ( for viewership reasons as it has been  mentioned ) ? And now there has been a talk for 90 minutes or so .. 🧐🤨🤔 ok 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Isn’t Dennis the guy that whenever he visits  , the girls barely talk to him and they show no interest at all except if they need to get a massage ( for viewership reasons as it has been  mentioned ) ? And now there has been a talk for 90 minutes or so .. 🧐🤨🤔 ok 

Evidently, you must consider alot of what gets mentioned in the threads more literal than you perhaps should. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Absolutely, feels like i been scammed, he hasn't even got them to make out! That's the first thing you get two drunk cam girls to do.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Absolutely, feels like i been scammed, he hasn't even got them to make out! That's the first thing you get two drunk cam girls to do.

Ups , careful there , you used a forbidden word “ cam girls “ .. ups .. 😳😨 For me it was just trying to figure out past appearances and the posts made here and the today’s incident so perhaps I could unite the puzzle pieces of what might that today has been all about .. I will keep the thoughts and speculations for myself 😇