Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

This, THIS is the only thing that's happened tonight. All the booze, the occasion etc, and this is all that's happened.

I cannot say i'm impressed. In fact, i feel that this was to give us the wrong impression....

Yep, the booze, food and flimsy clothes, all so they can sit and talk to dennis bin laden for two hours while we all sit here like fools writing to see if they'll do anything, why don't they talk to him when he's there eh? Playing the viewers for idiots.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Yep, the booze, food and flimsy clothes, all so they can sit and talk to dennis bin laden for two hours while we all sit here like fools writing to see if they'll do anything, why don't they talk to him when he's there eh? Playing the viewers for idiots.

See the source image

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Ups , careful there , you used a forbidden word “ cam girls “ .. ups .. 😳😨 For me it was just trying to figure out past appearances and the posts made here and the today’s incident so perhaps I could unite the puzzle pieces of what might that today has been all about .. I will keep the thoughts and speculations for myself 😇

It was a joke, Dennis would jump at the chance to nail both of them, when you go on cam chat sites, the first bunch of comments if its two drunk chicks is 'make out'.

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

It was a joke, Dennis would jump at the chance to nail both of them, when you go on cam chat sites, the first bunch of comments if its two drunk chicks is 'make out'.

I know the way you meant it ☺️😇

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Couldn't agree more. 

They knew from the word go nothing was going to happen. WE DIDN'T. We have been suckered in. All the booze especially, the atmos, the occasion....And what did we think?? What did everyone think?.....

What instead has happened? A TWO HOUR skype call to waste the time. Why tonight of all nights? She knew it would work, and by the time we worked it out - It was too late. She got her views for the night.

This will not help the criticism whatsoever. Amazingly, they could still turn this around.

denis with malia 

On a night they were alone at home 

they  drink , they eat 

Got drunk 

Malia bathed Dennis 

Denis. She got the stick for Malia 

malia  don't like 

Denis falls asleep on the couch and Malia stays on the couch the wait that  Leora Come back home 

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Couldn't agree more. 

They knew from the word go nothing was going to happen. WE DIDN'T. We have been suckered in. All the booze especially, the atmos, the occasion....And what did we think?? What did everyone think?.....

What instead has happened? A TWO HOUR skype call to waste the time. Why tonight of all nights? She knew it would work, and by the time we worked it out - It was too late. She got her views for the night.

This has been a con job. And i feel duped by her.

This will not help the criticism whatseoever. 

Absolutely, I'm just glad i have tomorrow off and managed to do a few other things in between watching them or I'd be royally pissed off, i'm just disappointed now, i really hope it isn't the shape of things to come.