Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I am trying to figure out how we know who the guy is when no one  has seen him .. is it because of the tone of the voice ? Has he ever been heard like that or only at the other end of the mobile while Leora speaks with him ? And is the master Leora finally shows the world her lover , kind of finally inviting him in her apartment ? And what she has done wrong by doing so ? 

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If you go to camera 3 and use the 'magnifier' tool in 'accessories/ease of access' you can zoom in and see him when she moves the glass. That is absolutely definitely NOT dennis!

Just managed to get a look from #3 zoomed in and it looks like him unshaven for awhile to me. But, the zoom on my pc does not offer the most clarity of views.

Well if it's dennis, then he's been sleeping rough for a while and looks like he could be carrying a dodgy rucksack!

It looks nothing like him but if she's been heard/translated talking then fair enough, it doesn't help slipper that you come up with these weird names when you could just say 'Paul, Dennis, and boyfriend', when you said 'dochebag' i assumed you meant boyfriend which is why i wanted a look at him, i then see this guy who looks like a shoe bomber and naturally assume it's her boyfriend, it was only when i made a comment about his looks that anybody actually mentioned it was 'dennis in disguise'!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Well if it's dennis, then he's been sleeping rough for a while and looks like he could be carrying a dodgy rucksack!

It looks nothing like him but if she's been heard/translated talking then fair enough, it doesn't help slipper that you come up with these weird names when you could just say 'Paul, Dennis, and boyfriend', when you said 'dochebag' i assumed you meant boyfriend which is why i wanted a look at him, i then see this guy who looks like a shoe bomber and naturally assume it's her boyfriend, it was only when i made a comment about his looks that anybody actually mentioned it was 'dennis in disguise'!

All i can say is sorry and that this is definitely, catagorically Dennis. It really is and i have no reason to say otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It looks nothing like him but if she's been heard/translated talking then fair enough,

✔️   

she has been taking the piss out of him most of call, told him shave head look like the actor,  i think she says  vin diesel.. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2