Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

You do know who this is?

Isn't that who she's talking to on the phone? Just seen whoever that was clear as day zooming in (when she eventually moved the glass!) and he's the spitting image of one of the guys i see when i walk past the mosque! If it's not her boyfriend then my bad but it's not paul or 'dennis'.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Isn't that who she's talking to on the phone? Just seen whoever that was clear as day zooming in (when she eventually moved the glass!) and he's the spitting image of one of the guys i see when i walk past the mosque! If it's not her boyfriend then my bad but it's not paul or 'dennis'.

It's Douchebag. Trust me, it really is. For an hour and counting.

This is what they've chosen to do.

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Wondered why she stopped listening to rock and turned to all this arabic chanting rap shite.

Not sure but #12 and #13 at B1 was occupying the #1 and #2 livestream thumbs and are again currently. #13 there has been continuously for awhile now while #12 there has been alternating with the #2 at L&M's. All with the regular lights off there and some candle light taking place. Evidently they don't care because they usually achieve so much time at some of the top spots for literally doing much of nothing that interesting.

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

It's Douchebag. For an hour and counting.

I'm lost now! Which one is 'douchebag' cant we stick to paul, dennis and boyfriend?!

I've never seen this guy before, he has a neckbeard and moustache and maybe drives a cab.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

I'm lost now! Which one is 'douchebag' cant we stick to paul, dennis and boyfriend?!

I've never seen this guy before, he has a neckbeard and moustache and maybe drives a cab.

Dennis!!! 1000%!!!

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Dennis!!! 1000%!!!

If you go to camera 3 and use the 'magnifier' tool in 'accessories/ease of access' you can zoom in and see him when she moves the glass. That is absolutely definitely NOT dennis!

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

If you go to camera 3 and use the 'magnifier' tool in 'accessories/ease of access' you can zoom in and see him when she moves the glass. That is absolutely definitely NOT dennis!

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE MARCO!!!! Somebody come in and back me up! I knew it was him when they called him! 

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I think this is Malia´s guy,I´ve seen him before when she has talking to him on the couch in cam 1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2