Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

JMHO - BUT....I'm sorry, this is how i feel, a wounded fan. We've been laughed at. They knew nothing was on the cards, but gave the impression it was. The fans thought "Yes, this could be the night", the non-fans thought "here we go with more bullshit" Everyone thought the same thing understandably.

By the time we realised, it was too late. She won.

Look at it - The amount of booze, the occasion (going away for the weekend), the happy atmos....Here comes another bottle, they are now drunk for sure. And then.....Surely, this would lead to something? 

It did - a 2 hour skype call. Tonight of all nights. It was always the plan. Nothing was going to happen. But they wanted us to think it would. And we did. The booze was the key. We fell for it hook, line and sinker. How has that helped matters? 

We've been fooled into thinking what they wanted us to think all night long. They're laughing at us. Literally. Leora has not helped herself at all here tonight, with the growing criticism. It was THE perfect opportunity, to show people what they can do, to prove everyone wrong, to hit back at the doubters, to shut the critics up, to win back people the way only she can, to prove again how brilliant she and they can be. Instead.....We got THAT. 2 hours of Douchebag!

We've been given the middle finger. The fans. People who support them. And i want to know why.

And i think it shows they will never play drunk again.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

JMHO - BUT....I'm sorry, this is how i feel. We've been laughed at. They knew nothing was on the cards, but gave the impression it was. The fans thought "Yes, this could be the night", the non-fans thought "here we go with more bullshit" Everyone thought the same thing understandably.

By the time we realised, it was too late. She won.

Look at it - The amount of booze, the occasion (going away for the weekend), the happy atmos....Here comes another bottle, they are now drunk for sure. And then.....Surely, this would lead to something? 

It did - a 2 hour skype call. Tonight of all nights. It was always the plan. Nothing was going to happen. But they wanted us to think it would. And we did. The booze was the key. We fell for it hook, line and sinker. How has that helped matters? 

We've been fooled into thinking what they wanted us to think all night long. They're laughing at us. Literally. Leora has not helped herself at all here tonight, with the growing criticism. It was THE perfect opportunity, to show people what they can do, to prove everyone wrong, to hit back at the doubters, to shut the critics up, to win back people. Instead.....We got THAT.

We've been given the middle finger. The fans. And i want to know why.

Maybe she doesn’t like or appreciate that you call her male friend in the Czech Republic “ douchebag “ or “ LB” 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she doesn’t like or appreciate that you call her male friend in the Czech Republic “ douchebag “ or “ LB” 

Oh BOO Fucking HOO. After everything you've said about her. Fucking Hypocrite.