US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Happy, I'm not sure what you're going on about here or why. Whenever I quote a source, I put it in quotes. I also usually post the article, Wiki, video, etc. 

I've never plagiarized anything. This didn't come from an article or any other source. Every word is entirely original. And, what I don't write myself, I wouldn't post unless I believed it to be true. I don't understand why you would think someone else wrote this. 

Sorry---I apologize--what you originally posted was a poster--so plagiarism did not apply in this case--

That is OU_812's modus operandi

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Sorry---I apologize--what you originally posted was a poster--so plagiarism did not apply in this case--

That is OU_812's modus operandi

Whatever....Gotta blame somebody.  Can't just admit when you fuck up, and let it go.  So MAGAt of you.

• Like 1

Well, yep, China's bio-weapons lab in Wufu created the virus. Why Fauci made US Citizens help pay for it, is anyone's guess.

There is no such thing as election integrity if votes are not validated.

There was no runaway inflation under Trump. He did not encourage Russians to eat more of Ukraine. He did not make the US energy impotent and dependent upon tyrannical states. He did not give into the North Korean government by sending them tax dollars as a tribute. Same with Iran. 

His policies created jobs for everyone regardless of race, creed, or color.

He did not aid the Cartels in their human traffic of slaves, drugs, innocent children, or people with Covid. He did not take money to make his jurisdiction a sanctuary zone like the leaders of so many cities and states did.

He doesn't want a weak America, and he understands that a weak America means the death of democratic Western Civilization and the rise of totalitarian slave culture.

Incidentally, I'm not a Republican, and I originally considered Trump a useless idiot like all the Dems and Repubs in Washington.

And the more the cost of food, fuel & medical costs escalate, the more I like the man's policies. They worked.

President Houseplant's don't, and never have. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, yep, China's bio-weapons lab in Wufu created the virus. Why Fauci made US Citizens help pay for it, is anyone's guess.

There is no such thing as election integrity if votes are not validated.

There was no runaway inflation under Trump. He did not encourage Russians to eat more of Ukraine. He did not make the US energy impotent and dependent upon tyrannical states. He did not give into the North Korean government by sending them tax dollars as a tribute. Same with Iran. 

His policies created jobs for everyone regardless of race, creed, or color.

He did not aid the Cartels in their human traffic of slaves, drugs, innocent children, or people with Covid. He did not take money to make his jurisdiction a sanctuary zone like the leaders of so many cities and states did.

He doesn't want a weak America, and he understands that a weak America means the death of democratic Western Civilization and the rise of totalitarian slave culture.

Incidentally, I'm not a Republican, and I originally considered Trump a useless idiot like all the Dems and Repubs in Washington.

And the more the cost of food, fuel & medical costs escalate, the more I like the man's policies. They worked.

President Houseplant's don't, and never have. 

Everything about your post is false and filled with poison.  You just repeat what you hear from your Faux News fuckheads.

• Like 1