B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

Two of the most beautiful ever in another cameo appearance ☺️😉 As always , lots of theories and speculations that can be made but we all know, that their way of life , it might be in a world  full of € and $ , having any man that they want like Thanos’s finger snap either appear or disappear , but they remain deep inside lonely and searching for the true love that they will get white hair wondering why the prince on the left horse never stopped and always overrun them 😂😆

Still , both A&A look fantastic and can seduce easily anyone 😈😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

So they never left Barcelona after all

I think Amy is back and forth in Germany as she seems to have a guy there … Ariana earned  a lot in 10 months , she is always around men with money , I am sure that there are people here knowing if she resides in Barcelona or she just travels around luxury places ( however with the on going pandemic it can’t be easy plus she has a passport that isn’t easy to move within EU ) , they are both in any case flexible despite  the difficulties to always appear in Barcelona 😇

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

So they never left Barcelona after all

Amy left Barcelona, but occasionally visits to see her friends.  Ariana continues to live in Barcelona after leaving RLC. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Amy left Barcelona, but occasionally visits to see her friends.  Ariana continues to live in Barcelona after leaving RLC. 

Thanks for clarifying as always ash1 ☺️😇

The same people are always happy to see the same girls over and over again.  I don't know what RLC needs to do to make themselves better but I do know that having the same girls making cameo appearances and the same repeats coming back time and time again, is not the answer!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The same people are always happy to see the same girls over and over again.  I don't know what RLC needs to do to make themselves better but I do know that having the same girls making cameo appearances and the same repeats coming back time and time again, is not the answer!!

Amy is always the right answer 😁

The thing that you don't understand is that these girls are friends in real life, long before they become participants and that if they are present  at B5, it is not really for RLC but for Tereza.
You should be able to figure it out if you had real friends around you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Two of the most beautiful ever in another cameo appearance ☺️😉 As always , lots of theories and speculations that can be made but we all know, that their way of life , it might be in a world  full of € and $ , having any man that they want like Thanos’s finger snap either appear or disappear , but they remain deep inside lonely and searching for the true love that they will get white hair wondering why the prince on the left horse never stopped and always overrun them 😂😆

Still , both A&A look fantastic and can seduce easily anyone 😈😈

funny how RLC unlocked the whole apt for awhile just to let everyone see they were there they are desperate for subscriptions

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Amy is always the right answer 😁

The thing that you don't understand is that these girls are friends in real life, long before they become participants and that if they are present  at B5, it is not really for RLC but for Tereza.
You should be able to figure it out if you had real friends around you

I'll put my friends up against your friends any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!  I understand that you think Amy hung the moon and I also understand that if you could keep your hand off your dick long enough you might be able to find a woman of your own and stop bating your life away :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll put my friends up against your friends any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!  I understand that you think Amy hung the moon and I also understand that if you could keep your hand off your dick long enough you might be able to find a woman of your own and stop bating your life away :biggrin:

thank you for the advice, you should apply it to yourself in this case and start making real friends instead of looking for them on the forum 🤣

Me, I like pretty things, Amy is very pretty, so I like to watch her 😉

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

thank you for the advice, you should apply it to yourself in this case and start making real friends instead of looking for them on the forum 🤣

Me, I like pretty things, Amy is very pretty, so I like to watch her 😉

LMAO  I have plenty of "real" friends, don't you worry about that.  What you should worry about is that hair growing out of the center of the palm on your hand.

As for Amy, I'm glad you like her and you like to watch her but her being on RLC time and time again is not the answer!!