B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny talks earlier by one of the twins .. “ I will divorce you “😆 and similar , indicating the relationship and confirming it .. it would be strange if Mr.Beardy and the twin GF simply tease the cameras till the end of their stay and no sex .. that would be a massive failure 

Earlier today, I watched an old video of Gina fucking one of the twins with a dildo when they were together before. I wonder if the RLC script writers will permit them to get together again?

Just now, philo said:

Earlier today, I watched an old video of Gina fucking one of the twins with a dildo when they were together before. I wonder if the RLC script writers will permit them to get together again?

The twins have already visited Gina during this stay .. I think both of the twins interests and how they will make even more money during this stay , it’s the guy that lays down on their bed for the 3rd time and the 2nd consecutive night .. this man can prove a machine  of producing rubles for RLC .. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody can know what happened under the water .. obviously everyone can think the scenario that fits his/ her own fantasy , I believe that there were for sure body parts touching one another underwater but can’t put my hand on the Bible that there was fingering or whatever more .. 

Thank you. There is nothing, by the way, that any of us viewers can confirm unless all cameras are in agreement. I guess I was going for opinions from fellow viewers rather than for confirmation. I don't usually seek confirmation unless if is from someone at the scene.