B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

There has not been a good MFF three way since Masha went on vacation. Why is all the best three-way sex scenes at Masha's? Before, when the Russians were here, we at least had Eva and Sam.  I don't put what Claire did in that same category.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Tesla’s room ending action room 3 with the same positioning  as in the twins .. a guy in the middle with a woman left and right of him .. most importantly , blue balls everyone 😂🤣😂🤣

so the expected outcome happened then. 

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

so the expected outcome happened then. 

I could take events and such craziness like today than the daily routine shows at other places .. new faces always a guarantee for endless talks and speculations .. we need more .. and more wild Tesla please as we know her .. 

These shows are bringing back memories of the RLC standard from several years ago when everyone was always under the covers. This is a throwback in my opinion. The Barcelona temperature outside was about 65 degrees but even on days with high temperatures the blankets are still used as cover. 

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Tesla is the third wheel, she needs to move to the couch so we get some action.

Even this teasing is way too much with Nana next to them pretending sleeping .. on a wild and crazy thought , almost prime time in the US 😉😉…!