B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

Who knows what transpired while Nelly and Bogdan were on vacation that caused Bogdan to seem more accepting of Nelly's fucking.  He displayed no concern at all of her being naked after the party or later when she went to the living room. This is the first party that I can recall when Bogdan stayed in his room the entire time. Perhaps they went to visit their accountant?

• Thanks 1

I once had a co-worker whose wife was somewhat like Nelly. At a holiday party, she got in the mood and the only guy not dancing with someone was the District Manager so she went for it. We had to pry her off of him. Very embarrassing for my co-worker. 

il y a 1 minute, philo a dit :

I once had a co-worker whose wife was somewhat like Nelly. At a holiday party, she got in the mood and the only guy not dancing with someone was the District Manager so she went for it. We had to pry her off of him. Very embarrassing for my co-worker. 

lol

27 minutes ago, philo said:

You are probably right. The young guy was not the only one who felt up Nelly's pussy at the party. The guy with the glasses and the white shirt pinned Nelly up against the wall with one of her feet off of the ground and got a hand full.

she went from one guy after another dirty dancing then they picked her up and passed her from one guy to the next,i thought yep that about sums up Nelly tonight willing to be passed from one guy to the next one imagine if Boggy was not there i imagine she would have got laid by someone

Masha once acted out at a party where she tried to undress a guy and pull him into her bed while the door was open and the party was going on in the living room. She later had at least four guys visit her while she was in the private toilet. After a group gathered at the door to watch whatever was happening, someone went to fetch Sasha and he pulled her out and put her to bed.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Masha once acted out at a party where she tried to undress a guy and pull him into her bed while the door was open and the party was going on in the living room. She later had at least four guys visit her while she was in the private toilet. After a group gathered at the door to watch whatever was happening, someone went to fetch Sasha and he pulled her out and put her to bed.

i remember that one,i guess Nelly and Masha are both just one really good drunk away from a gangbang lol 

Dasha used to entertain a succession of guys on her balcony while her partner was at work. The most notable was the time she entertained Crew Cut and when they came back on camera, he had forgotten to buckle his belt and pull his fly closed. The chatroom was in an uproar that night because many were denying that anything was happening since it was not on camera. You could sometimes hear Dasha making moaning sounds with good headphones. 

Dasha also used to entertain a succession of guys on her balcony while her partner was at work. The most notable was the time she entertained Crew Cut and when they came back on camera, he had forgotten to buckle his belt and pull his fly closed. The chatroom was in an uproar that night because many were denying that anything was happening since it was not on camera. You could sometimes hear Dasha making moaning sounds with good headphones. 

If you think I prefer the good old days to what RLC is presenting us now? Then, you would be correct. What is better now is the better camera resolution and better camera placement in some apartments. What I think is considerably worse, is the male talent ! With the exception of Hakeem and a few others recently, most of the male talent I see is a waste of male testosterone.  Tonights show is a prime example of what I mean. Peace Out.

• Like 1