B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

Just now, ddhm said:

1st of august .. too hot in Europe and they afraid they will be sweating 😅 😓  in case of action 

Wait .. Tes suffers from the kinda horny that won't let you sleep...this may be round 2 -3 with Nan sleeping right next to them...

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Did anyone else notice the birthday boy Bog has been up for a while now? Knowing the Leo nature he is pissed and trying to find some resolve after Nelly's evening of frolicking...

what did she do?

Just now, ddhm said:

1st of august .. too hot in Europe and they afraid they will be sweating 😅 😓  in case of action 

so they live in a luxury villa that has no heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer from what i have seen none of the Barca apts have heat or air conditioning whats up with that anyways

I can’t understand how this guy manages to not touch a naked woman in her most wet place currently and simply cuddling when the girl actually “ shouts “ for it .. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Wait .. Tes suffers from the kinda horny that won't let you sleep...this may be round 2 -3 with Nan sleeping right next to them...

Disaster 😂🤣

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so they live in a luxury villa that has no heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer from what i have seen none of the Barca apts have heat or air conditioning whats up with that anyways

B1 and B2 have AC for what I have observed over the years .. 

• Like 1

I don't know what else Nelly could have done. Bog watched her as she put on her shoes and marched naked to lay on the young guy on the sofa. They exchange some words and that punk ass goes back to sleep. Something is wrong when a naked lady laying on him cannot stir the attention of a young man.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand how this guy manages to not touch a naked woman in her most wet place currently and simply cuddling when the girl actually “ shouts “ for it .. 

I couldn't agree more.

He was doing it on the couch and everywhere else all night but get in bed and not do it...

• Like 1