B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

mate you honestly think someone like bogdan couldnt get a girl if he wanted too? He could have banged tesla and elian but he chose not too

Yes, exactly, he has decided to sit alone at home while his wife has sex somewhere else. That is certainly exactly what he wanted. He is living his dream, so to speak. LOL. 🤣

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Yes, exactly, he has decided to sit alone at home while his wife has sex somewhere else. That is certainly exactly what he wanted. He is living his dream, so to speak. LOL. 🤣

getting payed good money to live in a luxury villa full of beautiful women and his wife. Yep il say thats living the dream

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then i don't know why you said,  ''I just feel sorry for Bodgan.''   

There really is no reason at all to feel sorry for the cuckolded dumb ass.                                       

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, moules a dit :

Nelly and Martina's arrived at Martina's.  Alberto is there.  No indication that Martina will discipline Nelly for her behavior with the boys. 

Missing from the apartments are Radi, Tesla, Nana, Stella, and Fior.   Another Fior excursion?   Or four participants giving the boys what they missed on Saturday?

Nana took money and had condoms in his bag for the evening

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nothing strange , that’s what you get on daring to post an opinion which goes against the “ unofficial topic rules “ ( praise the girls by all means necessary ) .. 

Yes,true. I think with all the ''gun fights'' everyone has had in these forums,''them'' over ''there'' have pillow fights.🤣

2 hours ago, moules said:

Nelly and Martina's arrived at Martina's.  Alberto is there.  No indication that Martina will discipline Nelly for her behavior with the boys. 

Missing from the apartments are Radi, Tesla, Nana, Stella, and Fior.   Another Fior excursion?   Or four participants giving the boys what they missed on Saturday?

You must be wrong with your speculation,if what you say is true,then by the thumbnails i see,who are the people in stella's room?

• Haha 1