Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is the absolute LAST thing that needs to happen. The only result from that would be RLC censoring the board even more than the board is now. Even with the drawbacks of allowing certain people who spew this board with bullshit every single day because he is comically obsessed with RLC and hates that about himself, it is still better than the alternative. 

yes, i hope rlc will never buy cc or its the end of the free spirit on cc

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

are you implying that DDHM's comments are not thoughtful & interesting ? 😅   I am sure he would love to explain himself better in a few sentences or paragraphs or pages or books 🤣  just give him a chance 😜 

Or he could do it 100% with just emoji's!!!

What's fascinating to me is the different perspectives and POV's.  I like DD for many reasons  but mostly because I think he may be the purest voyeur here.  At least he thinks he is and that is good enough honestly.  I love his passion for voyeurism.

I never knew how to even spell voyeur before I came here and now I are one.   

He is also a complete and unabashed optimist which drives us all crazy ... but don't need to shit on him ... relax, sip some  wine, or coffee in  the morning, and enjoy seeing someone be so passionate about something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

VHTV has recently made its very own forum 😁. lets see how that works out before encouraging RLC to do the same 😁

i hope cc gonna put their foot down and tell rlc we r not selling

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

What's fascinating to me is the different perspectives and POV's.  I like DD for many reasons  but mostly because I think he may be the purest voyeur here.  At least he thinks he is and that is good enough honestly.  I love his passion for voyeurism.

He is also a complete and unabashed optimist which drives us all crazy ... but don't need to shit on him ... relax, sip some  wine, or coffee in  the morning, and enjoy seeing someone be so passionate about something.

lol yeah, I like DD 😜.

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I talk all the  time with my brothers about the TV shows Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD.

ONE  MORE POINT HARLEY (On a roll this morning):  Do you listen to sports TALK radio?   Almost every guy in my life does.  They talk about that incessantly.

What's the difference????

Edited by JenniferMom
Added "TALK".

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

BTW if RLC were to buy CC and fuck it up, someone  would start a new CC for us.  Maybe DD would do this.

yes a very good idea, ddhm , jennifermom, nicholas and to spice thing up harleyfatboy will start a new cc, jajaja what a mixSelf Defense Fighting GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

The thing is JM, there's really no need for anyone to repetitiously criticize any or some of the sites participants either. If anyone feels compelled to critize any of the sites participants, do so and move on...or perhaps maybe even do so occasionally. It really doesn't make much sense in anyone feeling compelled to criticize some of the sites same participants almost on a daily or every other day basis.

Particularly, while doing so, comparing certain participants to other participants of the site or vice versa just because someone may be trying to make it seem that they actually know what some of the participants may actually be thinking, when in reality they do not, and just because someone may not like what some of the participants may do or don't do, or would rather them live their lives some other way and do things differently.

If anyone does not care for what some of the sites participants do or don't do, express it and move on. But imo, do not harp on some of the same matters so often in various participants threads, that it makes it seem as though someone may be hoping to influence as many others into having similar opinions on certain matters, although some may already have similar opinions on certain matters, but are not noticed harping on them more often than perhaps should.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The thing is JM, there's really no need for anyone to repetitiously criticize any or some of the sites participants either. If anyone feels compelled to critize any of the sites participants, do so and move on...or perhaps maybe even do so occasionally. It really doesn't make much sense in anyone feeling compelled to criticize some of the sites same participants almost on a daily or every other day basis.

Particularly, while doing so, comparing certain participants to other participants of the site or vice versa just because someone may be trying to make it seem that they actually know what some of the participants may actually be thinking, when in reality they do not, and just because someone may not like what some of the participants may do or don't do, or would rather them live their lives some other way and do things differently.

If anyone does not care for what some of the sites participants do or don't do, express it and move on. But imo, do not harp on some of the same matters so often that it makes it seem as though someone may be hoping to influence as many others into having similar opinions on such matters, although some may already have similar opinions, but are not noticed harping on them repetitiously as often.

maybe they are adhd with hyper-fixation, and impulsivity