Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

another idiotic comment. 

We are very fortunate to have someone like you who always makes sensible and intelligent comments, sorry if someone dares to joke about something so important

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s been some really good points made at the posts that members have made , very good explaining and for sure a quality and really deeper thinking on what we are watching . That’s some really good CC chats for this topic , the apartment and tenants . 

3 hours ago, quasi said:

Ще хвърля тук моите два цента. Нямаме представа какво споразумение имат двамата. Добре известно е, че Мартина е имала gf's в миналото. Знаем също, че тя разказва на Алберто всичко. Мисля, че той добре знае, че тя е много би. Стигнали са до разбирателство. Сестрата на жена ми имаше същото със съпруга си. Той беше добре с него, стига тя да не е ходила с мъж и че тя не го лъже. Искам да кажа, че Алберто не знае какво става. Така че, очевидно той няма нищо против. Ако е така, нямаше да се случи. Когато след това Мартина излезе, докато той играеше играта си, тя каза здравей, а след това той се обърна и й се усмихна и я хвана за ръката, сякаш казваше, че знам и всичко е наред. Всички знаем, че имат добри отношения и тя му обръща много внимание. Така че може би са постигнали споразумение. Това, че не ви харесва, не означава, че трябва да го мразят. Има много повече такива отношения, отколкото знаете. Поли отношенията са много често срещани сега. Особено когато един от двамата е би, много хора биха предпочели да се споразумеят, отколкото да скъсат връзката. Така че не съдете, докато не разберете.

Excellently said! Well done!!!!

i guarantee if alberto was the one having sex with a woman and martina was in the living room they would be way less backlash. Just the other week People including me were excited about bruno and stella having sex in the living room while gina was in the bedroom

• Like 2

3 hours ago, quasi said:

Les relations poly sont très courantes maintenant. Surtout quand l'un des deux est bi, beaucoup de gens préfèrent se mettre d'accord plutôt que de rompre la relation. Alors ne jugez pas avant de savoir.

Sauf que Martina se sert de sa bisexualité comme excuse pour aller flirter avec Nelly ou d'autres amantes.

Et je trouve que cela renvoi une mauvaise image des personnes bi comme si les personnes bisexuelles n'avaient pas le choix d'aller flirter ailleurs alors que c'est faux on peut être bi sans pour autant faire ça. 

Except that Martina uses her bisexuality as an excuse to go flirt with Nelly or other lovers.

And I find that it reflects a bad image of bi people as if bisexual people had no choice but to go flirt elsewhere when it is wrong you can be bi without doing that.

• Confused 1

Just now, james deen said:

are you on your period? 

no, I am not a female so I do not menstruate ( I know you were trying to be funny by making that misogynistic joke 😉  )

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

is that why you are in such a bad mood?

I am actually in a good mood today and my reply to your nosy comment was only a friendly advice 😊

il y a 9 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

no, I am not a female so I do not menstruate ( I know you were trying to be funny by making that misogynistic joke 😉  )

I am actually in a good mood today and my reply to your nosy comment was only a friendly advice 😊

i dont need or want your friendly and i will reply to anything i want but thanks anyway😉

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

another idiotic comment.

Perhaps I am wrong but I think @bluewinner and @Sergio are saying the same thing.  Blue says it intellectually like perhaps he is a sex therapist or a psychologist commenting on observed behavior ... and  Sergio uses wicked sarcasm in few words to essentially say the same thing.

The point is we are watching something contrived and not real.

If this was a true TV or movie drama, we would be bitching about the writers and directors and why are they doing this or that with these characters.   In this case, we complain about the characters themselves ... because there are no writers or directors (I know some think there are) ... but at the end of the day, this is not much different than a TV show.  It's more real than a TV show but not as real as real life.

Edited by JenniferMom
GOT EXCITED AND POSTED PREMATURELY