B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Observation:  Nelly is preparing a meal. She removed the fish from the refrigerator, removed the skin, cut the fish into small pieces. She then put the fish on a plate......uncooked.  ???

From my general knowledge and personal preference, raw fish is ...... YUCK!  Sushi is popular with some people, but I am not brave enough to try it. 

Question: is this a Ukrainian / Russian thing?

I understand the dinner meal will vary from country to country, but the raw fish took me by surprise.   

There is also ceviche in which the the fish is 'cooked' by steeping it in lemon juice for a couple of hours very popular in the spanish speaking world. Sushi (actually shasimi is the raw fish, sushi is the rice roll) is very popular in Europe and IMHO yummy.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Нямам идея. Но също така трябва да запомните колко дълго Мая е живяла с първия си приятел в RLC апартамент, преди да получи друг.

В един момент Бодган вероятно също ще се замисли колко струва една връзка, когато на практика е само третото колело на вагона.

Bogdan loves Nelly much more,than maybe she loves him, he will not leave her!

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

Богдан обича Нели много повече, отколкото може би тя го обича, той няма да я напусне!

Many people may find it strange,after all these stories!But love cannot always be explained rationally.....

Just now, redfan said:

Bogdan loves Nelly much more,than he will not leave her!

Well, I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. It is quite a clear sign, with his wife has sex with others, while he are left alone at home again an again. Now, even have some fun with other guys, while he again alone in this room.

The question is, how important is the relationship to Bodgan for Nelly?

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Е, на твое място не бих бил толкова сигурен. Това е съвсем ясен знак, че съпругата му прави секс с други, докато той отново остава сам у дома. Сега дори се забавлявайте с други момчета, докато той отново е сам в тази стая.

Въпросът е колко важна е връзката с Бодган за Нели?

The relationship is equally important and for the two!So far they have shown many times care about each other!

Just now, redfan said:

The relationship is equally important and for the two!So far they have shown many times care about each other!

Well, at the latest when Nelly went on vacation with Martina, even Bodgan will have thought about whether it all really looks so good for him.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Sorry Jen, but all the little things I'm seeing, in body language and facial expressions,  is more than just "the script."  

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

JM you don't really believe that. You of all people. (insert scarastic laughing here).

After all you have written about this duo...

Yes to be clear, my post was sarcasm.

I am trying to think what two girls like to be together as much as Nelly & Martina?  There could be two categories of answers to this:  With Benefits and Without Benefits.

I mean Lenora and Malia perhaps.  Imagine if they did all those silly shows and they don't really like each other.

We've seen lots of friendships like Stella & Gina, and now Stella and maybe Radi is blossoming.  Megan and Holly?  I'm talking about two girls who love being together and doing things together.  Pam and Vivian and of course Tesla and Elian. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Малко показване на интимност преди вечеря и отново целуване на корема на Нели! Тук също е съмнително ... Сега говори по телефона с Мартина!

Looking at the tablet!Looks this is a presentation of Martina for russian tourists in Spain,perhaps from her exams! The presentation is in Russian!