Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

What is great about this forum is that both POV's have merit.  I agree with those who say Masha understands RLC the best and she actively tries to deliver.  She is the greatest in the context of what RLC is all about.    But I too was sad a few times last night seeing what was indeed a crazy spectacle.   And it was mentioned very recently just before last night's sex circus that Masha has been sad and wondering what is next in her life.

There is nothing wrong with moving on to a new chapter in life.  But Masha:  You want to go out on top ... and on your own terms.  Last night was not that night.  The weekend with Hedi in the Barca Villa was much more memorable for someone like you.

The other reflection I have:  So Masha went out and rounded up some of these guys along with her hairdresser ... just for some crazy sex (she does love sex, there is no debating this).  Would she have done this if she was living in Rome and not in the RLC project?   Is she truly crazy slutty that way -- cams or no cams?   And if you answer NO to that question, does this make what we saw last night a show?  And if it IS a show, how is it different than Leora and Malia who have shows every night? 

We all hate the fake lesbian shows ... but the "real" and "authentic" sex shows that Masha puts on ... these are OK?  Is this a double-standard?

all actors do their best, they all have their fans, with some we only see the facade, others give us deeper insights,
Each viewer decides what is good and what is bad
but it is his opinion not everyone's opinion

what we saw at Masha yesterday is due to the situation.
she is in a deep depression, she no longer acts rationally,
a comment from Masha: "I don't want to be sensible" or "Reason and luck are an impossible combination" says something about their current mood in my opinion
When they went to the party yesterday, it was clear that something crazy was going to happen.
But the event far exceeded my expectations and it's a very fine line now, a wrong decision, advice from wrong friends and she slips.
the three boys belong to a milieu that is certainly not part of good society in Rome and yes, I am afraid that something will go wrong.
I hope her true friends (Dina and Alessandro) bring she back on a better path

• Like 1

How anyone could accuse Masha of faking anything is delusional. And, to compare what she does with Leora is just plain ignorance. Anyone can post anything they like but they can only mislead people who are new to the forum. By attempting to mislead others with such false comparisons, only serves to undermine their online credibility. If it is being done unintentionally, then it is, by definition, ignorance. 

23 minutes ago, philo said:

How anyone could accuse Masha of faking anything is delusional. And, to compare what she does with Leora is just plain ignorance. Anyone can post anything they like but they can only mislead people who are new to the forum. By attempting to mislead others with such false comparisons, only serves to undermine their online credibility. If it is being done unintentionally, then it is, by definition, ignorance. 

This appears to be directed toward my post.

Absolutely I don't accuse Masha of faking anything.  She is as legit as they come.

I was being provocative in comparing to Leora; hardly ignorant at all.  Leora performs for her audience and I believe so does Masha.  Yesterday was delightful but it appears to be a last minute decision to reward her viewers with a bit of a sex show.  As much as I don't care for Leora and Malia, they have a lot of viewers and they get rewarded nightly. 

I do agree Philo that perhaps my post was a bit too obtuse and clearly I did not mean to mislead anyone, especially new members.

There should be no doubt I believe RLC is at it's best when we see something like Masha's apartment last night ... and at it's worst every night in L&M land.

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Absolutely I don't accuse Masha of faking anything.  She is as legit as they come.

I was being provocative in comparing to Leora; hardly ignorant at all.  Leora performs for her audience and I believe so does Masha.  Yesterday was delightful but it appears to be a last minute decision to reward her viewers with a bit of a sex show.  As much as I don't care for Leora and Malia, they have a lot of viewers and they get rewarded nightly. 

I do agree Philo that perhaps my post was a bit too obtuse and clearly I did not mean to mislead anyone, especially new members.

There should be no doubt I believe RLC is at it's best when we see something like Masha's apartment last night ... and at it's worst every night in L&M land.

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You and the last crusader at the thread there would make some of the most epic chats .. being also both of you native English speakers , this would be simply amazing for me reading your theories and developing your opinions .