Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This appears to be directed toward my post.

Absolutely I don't accuse Masha of faking anything.  She is as legit as they come.

I was being provocative in comparing to Leora; hardly ignorant at all.  Leora performs for her audience and I believe so does Masha.  Yesterday was delightful but it appears to be a last minute decision to reward her viewers with a bit of a sex show.  As much as I don't care for Leora and Malia, they have a lot of viewers and they get rewarded nightly. 

I do agree Philo that perhaps my post was a bit too obtuse and clearly I did not mean to mislead anyone, especially new members.

There should be no doubt I believe RLC is at it's best when we see something like Masha's apartment last night ... and at it's worst every night in L&M land.

Thank you for the response. However, my comments were not intended to point towards you. That it did is coincidental. My comment was prompted more by frustration over exchanges that I have had on Leora's page over a period of time, where they promote her as the Queen and whom I refer to as Queen Mother.  I read scores of comments on several forum during the course of a day and seldom do I recall who made which comments as I pay more attention to their arguments. No offense was intended.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank you for the response. However, my comments were not intended to point towards you. That it did is coincidental. My comment was prompted more by frustration over exchanges that I have had on Leora's page over a period of time, where they promote her as the Queen and whom I refer to as Queen Mother.  I read scores of comments on several forum during the course of a day and seldom do I recall who made which comments as I pay more attention to their arguments. No offense was intended.

Thank you Philo.   Thankfully, I have avoided the L&M forum.  If you guys start seeing me pontificating there, you will know I have gone off the deep end.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha didn’t appear at the beach today , therefore needed to capture the alternatives 😂🤣😁😆 5 minutes ago at the beach 

image.thumb.png.315457011b3563f1658f83a27db02f6e.png

What a beautiful site. Oh- the beach sunset looks good too. 😊

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What a beautiful site. Oh- the beach sunset looks good too. 😊

My good friend Harley spreads the rumor of no real life here 😂🤣😂🤣

The performance at Masha's last night was not a unique experience in my opinion. Although performances like that are relatively rare, there have been several others that have involved multiple people having sex in multiple rooms over an extended period of time. On one occasion, as example, the participants even made a tent in the living from bedsheets so that the viewers could not see who was fucking whom. The difference in the performance last night, is that the response from some forum observers seem to focus more on the perceived class difference of the participants. Because the participants seemed to dress and deport themselves in ways that suggest membership in a lower socio-economic strata, there seemed to be more derision directed at them due to their appearance rather than due to their behavior. For the most part, I thought most forum members enjoyed the performance as I did.  But it was unmistakable that some posts tried to raise the specter of race and class. One poster continued to make references to people who were not even there last night, in an attempt to make a racial point. Thankfully, no one joined his attempted crusade. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Masha didn’t appear at the beach today , therefore needed to capture the alternatives 😂🤣😁😆 5 minutes ago at the beach 

image.thumb.png.315457011b3563f1658f83a27db02f6e.png

I think Masha is in Crete, Heraklion

I was there by car in my youth, via Yugoslavia, Piraeus and by ferry to Heraklion, it was an adventure

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think Masha is in Crete, Heraklion

I was there by car in my youth, via Yugoslavia, Piraeus and by ferry to Heraklion, it was an adventure

No further comment 👏👏☺️😇

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

Α:Spain

Β:Portugal 

Γ:Greece

Δ:Italy  

Χα χα χα 🤣👍😜

Δεν λέω τίποτα παραπάνω … 😇🤩