Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's not a thing on RLC's website that says these girls have to do anything.

Not sure I said there was anything on the website? 

On my employer's website they haven't written what is expected of me. But I understand what is. Why would it be any different for any person working with RLC?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's not a thing on RLC's website that says these girls have to do anything.

And if they don’t , would they still be there in 6 months ? I think not and you probably would agree.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don't normally speak out but being in lockdown for the next 14 days I'm pretty pissed off. I was hoping to see some more of Leora but sadly hasn't panned out that way 😞.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And if they don’t , would they still be there in 6 months ? I think not and you probably would agree.

Normally 3 to 4 weeks, I think they try working with them and those who choose not to take their advice have to leave. RLC do seem to try helping their girls.

• Like 1

From being involved in having three different active subscriptions to rlc for as long as I have, I do know and realize this....the woman known as Leora has been more dedicated and given more of herself to being involved in that site that any of it's other participants ever have, regardless of those of the present, or those of the past. 

Another matter I know and realize is that she did so and most other women would never have done so, or even had the courage to have done so. 

There's no denying that she has received some benefits while she's done so, like places to live and cost of living compensations while having a perk of a potential to receive some extra compensation for doing so at times, because she certainly has. But so what. What she has received has never really been nothing that extravagant. None of the apartments where she has lived while being a participant were luxurious by no means. She is by no means compensated to where she is becoming wealthy from what all she has given of herself that most women would have never even had enough courage to do. It has been obvious that she receives enough in benefits to live comfortably and other than that, that is about it.

If people do not think it is worth any of their money to be spending on having any subscription to rlc, they shouldn't subscribe. For any that did and then thought that they were not satisfied from what they got from their subscription, there is a very simple and easy solution....'discontinue the subscription', and then maybe there will not exist a feeling of dissatisfaction.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

From being involved in having three different active subscriptions to rlc for as long as I have, I do know and realize this....the woman known as Leora has been more dedicated and given more of herself to being involved in that site that any of it's other participants ever have, regardless of those of the present, or those of the past. 

Another I know and realize is that she did so and most other women would never have done so, or even had the courage to have done so. 

There's no denying that she has received some benefits while she's done so, like places to live and cost of living compensations while having a perk of a potential to receive some extra compensation for doing so at times, because she certainly has. But so what. What she has received has never really been nothing that extravagant. None of the apartments where she has livex while being a participants were luxurious by no meabs. She is by no means compensated to where she is becoming wealthy from what all she has given of herself that most women would have never even had enough courage to do. It has been obvious that she receives enough in benefits to live comfortably and other than that, that is about it.

Your saying she has been paid well for doing her job well. I think we are noticing a drop off of her work ethics lately. Some would say fair enough, but I don't think my employer would be to happy if my work ethics dropped off or spent more time away from doing my work. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1